Tian Monastery bugged?

86 Draenei Shaman
Op
I did every quest I could find relating to the tian monastery, the last one was for the waxwood tigers quest and upon completion i got the banquet scene at the banquet grounds, got drunk, passed out on the floor. Woke up and didnt have the achievement or the blue quest reward it says should be there from wowpedia.

Is this a bug?
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
Have you finished the zone yet? Cause I got Upjade Complete when I finished the last questline even though I didn't get the toast window for completing Tian Monastery.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
I'm having a hard time completing this myself. I don't have a single quest left in the zone, I've got all the other requirements for "Upjade Complete" done, yet it tells me I don't have "Tiam Monastery" done yet. I fly back over here, and there isn't a single quest giver for me to talk to!
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Warlock
I'm going to add myself to this, I just completed the final quest (the second banquet after beating rumpus), the Elder said he had something for me after the banquet and when the blackout lifted... nothing. No quests, no achievement, no items.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warrior
any solution yet?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Same problem here.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Rogue
Also having this problem
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Having the same problem as well.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Death Knight
same here !
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
me and another guildy are having the exact same issue with Tian Monastery not showing up as completed
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Shaman
I too, am having this issue. I've verified that I've completed all the quests...I'm even using the shield from the final turn in. Is there a hidden quest here?!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I had that issue as well and i decided to go to org(hearthstone) and it said i completed it when i got there
Reply Quote
Add another one. I also didn't get my weapon that Wu crafted for me.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Death Knight
09/25/2012 06:41 PMPosted by Dawnoflight
I had that issue as well and i decided to go to org(hearthstone) and it said i completed it when i got there

This worked for me.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Rogue
The quest is bugged. I saw a post that requested you relog. worked for me.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
Just exit out of the game and Log back on, you will get it the second you come back on. It worked for me.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
Tried to relog, tried hearthstone to orgrimmar, negative results.

I dont have anymore quests to complete there as well, still havent got the step in green
Reply Quote
Relogging worked for me. Thanks.
Reply Quote
I relogged and that worked for me as well.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]