Area 52 is Full

90 Tauren Druid
Lol since when do we have a queue? :D<br/><br/>&lt;3 Launch days... brings back all the haters who quit the next day because they cant complete a damn thing with 100+ others in the starting leveling zones :D
Reply Quote
lol i have been waiting in the queue for 45 mins
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
this sucks.. the need an overflow server
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Shaman
ETA thing went from telling me I have a 10 minute wait to an 87 minute wait, then a 23 minute wait.

Then back to 87 minutes. :(
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Rogue
in queuq for just over an hour now.... good times!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
started at 1350 people 25 mins ago only 600 ish now
Reply Quote
100 Orc Death Knight
<100 to go about 40 minutes in queue so far. I will add that I dc'd while waiting and was placed back in the queue where I left off.
Reply Quote
100 Undead Priest
901 in the q, 32 minutes estimated. Logged on an hour ago and there were only 100 people in the q. This is awful
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warlock
I had thought cross relm zoneing was suposed to help prevent this by spliting the sever up and placing the several parts of the overloaded zone in with more lower populated ones
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
09/25/2012 05:33 PMPosted by Richardxx
I had thought cross relm zoneing was suposed to help prevent this by spliting the sever up and placing the several parts of the overloaded zone in with more lower populated ones

NOO JUST NO.. all CRZ does is allow servers to mix n match players into individual zones, the characters themselves still retain a spot on their original server. LET ALONE the fact that CRZ does not apply to any MoP zone.
Edited by Choklit on 9/25/2012 5:39 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I was logged in and playing just fine, ran off to buy something for dinner, and came back 1,402nd in the queue. First I got mad and thought about transferring servers, but 5 seconds later I calmed down and put on Futurama. Starting a third episode now. Yay...
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
603-324 after 15 mins

PS I get hotwings for dinner drenched in franks red hot nom nom!
Edited by Choklit on 9/25/2012 5:37 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warlock
ahh ok I must of picked up some bad info sorry for perpetuating it
Reply Quote
100 Undead Priest
Still sitting at 679. The background main login screen has disappeared too. Its just a black screen with the q window in the middle
Edited by Drogör on 9/25/2012 5:45 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
Oh boy; fun times, fun times. The last time I saw a realm I played on full was years upon years ago. Gotta love launch days.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
:( for our server's sake I hope people don't enjoy Mists of Pandaria. The queues getting pretty longgggg
Reply Quote
100 Undead Priest
down to 340 now, been in q for half an hour already
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I just got in, an hour and 10 minutes later. heh
Reply Quote
64 Blood Elf Warlock
id settle for a free realm change ^_^ cuz my wait time is like an hour and a half :/
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
True story: after my hour and 10 minute wait, I got in, and WoW crashed. (I'm on a 2011 iMac that's just a few months old.) So of course, I'm at the end of the queue again, at number 1,527. FFFFUUUUUU.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]