Area 52 is Full

90 Blood Elf Priest
I've been playing this game for years now. You'd think I would learn that this always happens, that I shouldn't even bother playing for the first three weeks, but I don't. I have to be a nerd and log the minute it goes live and wait in the sky for the darn invisible blimp to show.

Now, I do have to hand it to Blizz. With the exception of that weird glitchy start last night, the game runs super good/smooth/non-laggy for an expansion launch. :)

And as for my wait time. Been here 40 mins. I'm at 617. Not even going to pay attention to the estimated time as that is BS. >_> It changes from 10-80 minutes every so often.
Edited by Aignéis on 9/25/2012 7:00 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Troll Mage
The wait time is now + 61 minutes.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Let's have a party!

/dances

Position 939....some people need to log out and go to bed.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Death Knight
I've been Q for like 2 hours -_-
Reply Quote
100 Undead Warrior
Third trip into the que, got on instantly earlier and went afk for a drink (not aware of the que), then afk again to cook dinner. Good times

EDIT: On a second note, I hate cooking lamb chops, there's barely any meat on the bone, horrible compromise to be forced into the que line.
Edited by Mércénáryz on 9/25/2012 8:10 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
i had a FFFFUUUU moment, 1hr on queue and almost there with number 104 and then internet connection lost..... your new number is 1768......

This is a signal, no play for you on launch day...
Reply Quote
87 Troll Mage
I honestly don't' plan on staying here between the que times and the fact it takes 2 hours to do one quest because of how many people are also doing them.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Been on A52 for about 4 years now, and just now got a que. Currently 299 with 7min wait time.

I've heard Illidan and KT and Tich have 2-3hour ques. =/
Reply Quote
82 Blood Elf Paladin
i had an hr wait lastnight and again today can we plz get a free char migration to a lower server plzzzzzzzzzzz.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
I've been on Area 52 since its creation back when burning crusade came out. We've had a queue almost every expansion. Nothing new. Doesn't mean it isn't old as crap now. Seriously why do they over fill servers? Its not like they don't have the money to create more servers. Server caps should be put in....sooooo annoying to wait. I waited all damn day to play now I have to wait some more. I know QQ right? *pouts*
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
I wouldn't mind it so much if this server wasn't 90% horde. I bet maybe half of the horde here didn't even start horde. Poor poor alliance
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/6713912167

NOW......

GTFO!
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
Oh FFS people... you should expect this. That's why you get your login queue going BEFORE you want to play. So when you get home from work... login and while you're waiting... get your swampbutt washed off, stomach fed, and clean up around the house.

Or just sit there watching the queue as if you were watching paint dry..... while you pick at invisible bugs on your arms, twitch, and murmer to yourself during a furious rocking session that will surely test the weight limits of the chinese made plastic legs on your office depot sidewalk sale computer chair.
Reply Quote
91 Tauren Druid
This is BS 1600 people in queue...... WTF. Blizz should have locked the server long ago.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Rogue
Yes, I agree. Lovely to be on a full server, raid with your guild all through Cata, and then try to play on your server when MOP comes out and have a queue that prevents you from doing it. I'm not transferring servers, my guild is on Area 52. They should have locked the server before MOP came out IMO.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Mhmm
Reply Quote
100 Troll Hunter
You, too? I put that sh#t on everything, too!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
i haven't seen a q since wrath that lets you know the game is good
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
they should put a52 on the list of servers we can transfer from for free i like this server but if its gonna be like this all mop then im movin one way or another
Reply Quote
89 Undead Priest
09/27/2012 03:57 PMPosted by Trïck
they should put a52 on the list of servers we can transfer from for free i like this server but if its gonna be like this all mop then im movin one way or another

It is
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]