Area 52 is Full

90 Blood Elf Mage
Sigh...

I finally upgrade to MoP and I have to wait 64 minutes...
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
An hour in queue and still position 610
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warrior
was hoping the free xfers would start cutting the queue down.....sitting at 789 right now....sigh
Reply Quote
80 Blood Elf Death Knight
Problem is the transfers they opened up are way too low and basicaly no horde there :-(
Reply Quote
2 Undead Warlock
09/29/2012 08:05 PMPosted by Nafka
Problem is the transfers they opened up are way too low and basicaly no horde there :-(
I think people would be more likely to xfer if they were given a much larger choice of realms. They'd need to be low-med pop for Horse, otherwise you defeat the purpose. but right now we have 2 choices - Exodar and Velen. Give us 10 more options and you might see more people leaving.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
09/29/2012 08:05 PMPosted by Nafka

Thats exactly why they did it.

Also logitech g510 keyboard...led screen tells me my queue time and position while tabbed out. win.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Warlock
Going to have to log on 3 hours early to make sure i get in for raid on tuesday.........

le sigh
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warrior
postion in queue 1593

says 45mins, but I waited over an hour last night for 1000 person queue. guessing this will be at least a 90minute wait.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Come visit Velen! :D.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Monk
This overflow server talk. In order to do that they would need a global economy, not server specific, unless they gave you access to your servers AH on that overflow server which is a large can of worms (what does that mean anyway?).
Reply Quote
09/30/2012 12:42 PMPosted by Safír
I think people would be more likely to xfer if they were given a much larger choice of realms. They'd need to be low-med pop for Horse, otherwise you defeat the purpose. but right now we have 2 choices - Exodar and Velen. Give us 10 more options and you might see more people leaving.

Indeed
Reply Quote
09/30/2012 01:58 PMPosted by Zÿlos

Thats exactly why they did it.

Also logitech g510 keyboard...led screen tells me my queue time and position while tabbed out. win.

Oh ya love my G510
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Well I wish that I could tab out while in game and not get DC'd and freaked over by queue time afterwords. Jesus I mean I tabbed for 12 mins then got DC'd went to go log back in BAM 1046 people in queue and I've been waiting for 36 mins now. Blizz needs to fix this DC'ing issue... srsly been happening since WOTLK.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Death Knight
I came to this server from a low populated one (winterhoof) and from alliance side veknilash about 5 months ago. I found area52 from wowprogress.com and love it here. What I don't understand now is, blizz really needs to 1. make the free transfers to any low to medium populated realm and toss in a free mount/pet/gold idc cuz this sucks. 2. delete about 15-30 servers and free transfer those peeps to low to med populated servers. It's like MLB with realms the haves and the have nots. maybe they could entice for free entire guild transfers with free mounts/pets/pots of gold cuz this sucks! Oh did I mention how this sucks!
Reply Quote
77 Undead Death Knight
This is ridiculous. started in position 1400 and its been an hour and a half and only made it to 960 ish
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]