Realm Firsts

90 Night Elf Druid
I figured I would create a thread for people to post who got which Realm Firsts....

Ill Start

Realm First Leatherworker - Tèyr
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Monk
Realm First 90 Monk.
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Shaman
"Realm First 90 Monk."

1-90 or scroll...just curious.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
RaF most likely, Blizzard said you couldn't choose monk with scroll.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Neat.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
Realm First Hunter :]
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Heero I remember reading in chat that u were realm first hunter and you killed me because I was only 2 million xp away :( lol but that was pretty cool man gratz on Realm first hunter, monk and leatherworker!
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
there was no way you were 2mil away from it lol. I was the only alliance 89 hunter at the time. 3% away from 90 when he dinged, didnt expect to get it this time around anyways. Gratz everyone.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Only 2 hunters hit 90 the first day, sir. http://www.wowprogress.com/char_level/us/bladefist
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
lol you all are so quick to jump on a !@#$%. Thats kinda weird that yall care so much to look that ^-*! up just to @#$% on me. Oh well, and isnt it also possible that once i saw the realm first i got off and slept? lol please just calm down before you jump to any conclusions, It will save you the embarresment and my headache. but grats to everyone else.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
I didn't put forth any additional effort to call out your lie. You hit 90 on sunday, which means your sleeping pattern is between a human and a grizzly bear. And what death said is completely true. When I hit realm 6th 90, I was doing /who 88-90 probably every 15 mins to keep up on who was close to getting realm firsts. I don't believe I saw you on a /who 87-90 when logged off after doing my 90 dailys.

Lying when we can easily fact check makes you look like a one-up idiot.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
Only Hunters close to getting Realm First was me and Death. I was just a bit closer.

P.S. Death not sure how far off you were from beating me, but thanks for the race :] Enjoyed it. You know cept for the 27 million Exp part.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
hehe, I didnt even expect to give you a race until i hit 89 and you had just hit 89 like 15-20mins before me and i was like OKAY LET'S GO! :P
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
10/03/2012 05:32 PMPosted by Theoctopus
lol you all are so quick to jump on a !@#$%. Thats kinda weird that yall care so much to look that ^-*! up just to @#$% on me. Oh well, and isnt it also possible that once i saw the realm first i got off and slept? lol please just calm down before you jump to any conclusions, It will save you the embarresment and my headache. but grats to everyone else.
You're the same idiot who I 100%'d in a duel pre 5.0 and you claimed to be a "2600" rated Gladiator, but cross referenced your achievements, and you're only like 1550 lol. And then you proceeded to tell me that you would log on your main on Darkspear and show me, and then you just ninja logged.... lol more nonsense from Theoctopus.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
10/04/2012 06:17 PMPosted by Lotsofspoons
You're the same idiot who I 100%'d in a duel pre 5.0 and you claimed to be a "2600" rated Gladiator, but cross referenced your achievements, and you're only like 1550 lol. And then you proceeded to tell me that you would log on your main on Darkspear and show me, and then you just ninja logged.... lol more nonsense from Theoctopus.

Woah Woah, he has the 1550 2s achieve and he has killed heroic morchok man. Lay off the pro in here.

Also, Talthanis still #1 hunter bladefist.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
Haha. Ya my buddy on alliance was like Bro Death is 89. I was like :O. Sat up in my chair and opened my eyes Lol
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]