if you want a faster queue

keep the WoW client at the forefront of all other programs.

it may sound lame, but the only reason people have these 3-5 hour queues is because they are multitasking. to get the fastest queue, you have to keep the WoW client active to retain your spot, otherwise you will constantly sway between 30 minutes and 200 minutes.

i thought it would be obvious, but i guess not.
Reply Quote
100 Human Rogue
Proof?
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Mage
Hahahaha.
Reply Quote
86 Human Priest
I've been tabbed on forums and watching anime!,

My missus has her PC behind me which has wow as the only active window,
Our queue times remain the same.

edit.

Ps. trololol
Edited by Doubledei on 9/26/2012 1:54 AM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Human Rogue
!@#$ these queues. Like seriously. Just want to %^-*ing play.
Reply Quote
80 Blood Elf Rogue
me too, i wouldnt be so mad if there was no subscription fee
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
Why is it always the nobodies every expansion that complain about the queue times and demand satisfaction for their subscription being wasted for a few hours in total.
Reply Quote
09/26/2012 07:33 AMPosted by Snippz
Why is it always the nobodies every expansion that complain about the queue times and demand satisfaction for their subscription being wasted for a few hours in total.

because unlike you, people pay for the game without their mothers credit cards.

money has value you know, whats the point in spending it on something that has no value(i.e waiting 3-4 hours for a queue).

inb4 omg its only for 3 weeks, well blizzard has the means to have prepared the launch better and not waste some peoples times(i.e people who dont get to play 24/7, maybe you dont understand).
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
09/26/2012 07:39 AMPosted by Swaghammer

because unlike you, people pay for the game without their mothers credit cards.

money has value you know, whats the point in spending it on something that has no value(i.e waiting 3-4 hours for a queue).

inb4 omg its only for 3 weeks, well blizzard has the means to have prepared the launch better and not waste some peoples times(i.e people who dont get to play 24/7, maybe you dont understand).

Clearly I must have upset your feminine feelings in the past for to get so cut to have to start making generalizations about someone you don't know over the internet, calm down champ.
Reply Quote
no, you just sound like a moron
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
getting cut over an internet game
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Mage
09/26/2012 07:55 AMPosted by Swaghammer
no, you just sound like a moron

You character is called Swaghammer.
Reply Quote
your*

your character is called squid
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
Give it a few more days of digging deeper holes in his story and it will be LOL GUYS I WAS JUST TROLLING XD!
Reply Quote
?

why would i do that, you are a moron
Reply Quote
80 Blood Elf Rogue
09/26/2012 07:33 AMPosted by Snippz

is that a question or are you just thinking out loud?

nvm i dont know you and i dont care :P
Edited by Lachatte on 9/26/2012 8:02 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
Mainly thinking out loud
Reply Quote
86 Orc Rogue
this is actually confirmed true, i killed my explorer.exe process and my spot in queue jumped from 2600 to 60
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
09/27/2012 12:47 AMPosted by Presbaby
explorer.exe

Too cute.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
09/26/2012 07:54 AMPosted by Snippz
Clearly I must have upset your feminine feelings in the past for to get so cut to have to start making generalizations about someone you don't know over the internet, calm down champ.

Irony.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]