Remote chat bug

90 Draenei Paladin
I'm not sure if this goes here, or in the technical support forum. I used remote chat from the WoW Armory app for the first time the other day, for Android, and since then, any time I am logged into the actual game as this character, I show up in our guild list as "Remote Chat" and it does not give an in game location for me. It is rather annoying.

I have tried logging out of remote chat, logging into remote chat from another character, force ending the application, and uninstalling the application. None of these seem to do anything. Please advise.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
This is indeed a bug that has been occurring for anyone using this app. I even logged out of the app completely and it still shows me online in guild in Remote Chat. We need a blue post to advise they are aware of this please.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Same.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
Also having this issue, the guild window never shows my zone unless I log into remote chat while in game then log out. It will then display my location until I close the guild window and re-open it which leads to it displaying "remote chat" only, again. I've even had a zoning issue where the game cannot rell what zone I'm in thus no achievements. Please inform devs of this issue!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
09/26/2012 06:45 PMPosted by Xoj
This is indeed a bug that has been occurring for anyone using this app. I even logged out of the app completely and it still shows me online in guild in Remote Chat. We need a blue post to advise they are aware of this please.

Blue is aware.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/6678368809#5
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]