Black Temple

90 Gnome Priest
I've been working on a dark-blue-and-silver transmog set, to replace my current sea-themed set. I have basically everything I need, except for the main chest slot, for which I see two suitable pieces: Shroud of Absolution/Vestments of Absolution and Merciless Gladiator's Mooncloth Robe/Merciless Gladiator's Satin Robe. The first is traded for Chestguard of the Forgotten Conqueror, which drops off Illidan at an 81% rate, while the latter costs 1000 honor points.

As far as the honor points go, I doubt I could manage to kill other players, and grinding silithyst turns out to be extremely tedious. So it seems like I have two choices: get into a few Tol Barad battles, or go kill Illidan. I think I'd be a liability to any group in Tol Barad, given my lack of skill at this game, whereas level-70 players go to Black Temple, so at least there I'd be fifteen levels above the minimum.

So my question is: How do I find a group that wants to raid the Black Temple, and is in desperate need of a mediocre disc priest? I tried the dungeon finder thing, but it only seems to offer Cataclysm instances.

Also, when I was considering doing Tol Barad, I gathered enough herbs to make ten each of the following battle elixirs:

Ghost Elixir (+225 spirit)
Elixir of the Master (+225 mastery)
Elixir of the Naga (+225 expertise)
Elixir of the Cobra (+225 crit)
Elixir of Impossible Accuracy (+225 hit)
Elixir of Mighty Speed (+225 haste)

So I come with free performance-enhancing substances for the group. And also, a mailbox.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Once I get past the rush of Mists, I have a 70 rogue and a (will be) 90 priest that will be going through BT with some guildies. I'll keep you in mind when we do!
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Priest
Thank you. :)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]