Order of the Cloud Serpent

90 Orc Warrior
Took me about two hours to get exalted since nobody was working the chain and no one was harvesting the eggs and that's on a very high pop server so the people here should be able to take advantage of it even longer.

http://i.imgur.com/TVHeL.jpg

You can see in the upper right corner of the map where they spawn and now my new pal and I are going to have some great adventures.

http://i.imgur.com/XgabW.jpg

Good luck!

-Quintus
Reply Quote
90 Troll Warlock
Exalted with the Lorewalkers. Might give this a shot too!
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
Yes, this! I got my serpent early yesterday morning, around this time. It was super easy with so few 90s and no one in the area, probably not knowing much about it yet. Farm about 45-50ish eggs, do the beginning quests and bam! Took me a couple hours as well. : )

If anyone has questions, feel free to hit me up in-game.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Warlock
All done!
Reply Quote
Ok.... i have to share this, i don't know why. Whatever.

When i saw the title, the 1st thing that came to my mind, was, of course, the faction. But right after, i was imagining...

A Forsaken at a restaurant in Pandaria...

I think i'll have an order of Cloud Serpent, yes. I should like to try this.
It's.. it's not a dish? It's... oh dear. Oh my. Well... this is embarrassing. And i was so looking forward...
Then i'll... maybe i'll just have an order of fries, then. There's no monks called Fries, right? Although... nevermind. Fries. Just normal, regular, fries.

I know... it's silly. Maybe that's why i play Gnomes.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
2hrs? are you kidding me? and what do you mean by no one was harvesting the eggs, you mean daily quests or what?
Reply Quote
80 Human Warlock
09/27/2012 09:20 PMPosted by Taylórswift
2hrs? are you kidding me? and what do you mean by no one was harvesting the eggs, you mean daily quests or what?

Similar to Netherwing eggs.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
Netherwing and Ravasaur combined essentially.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]