Free Character Transfers - 9/26

(Locked)

100 Human Warlock

Thank you for your help Msinflatable

Got a link to someplace I can get official clarification on how to do that?

Not a problem at all. From the last FCM in Europe,

Guild Transfer: Although Free Guild Master Realm Transfers are not possible at this time, the Free Character Migration will allow you to retain your guild membership and reputation, provided that the guild master completes a Guild Master Realm Transfer first and the faction remains the same as that of the source realm.

Source: http://blue.mmo-champion.com/topic/237670-free-character-migration-fcm-26-09/
86 Blood Elf Paladin
09/26/2012 04:48 PMPosted by Donnu
uhh can someone plz help with my question?
Did you crash the last time you were on that DK? That may be what is registering you as "online"
100 Human Warlock
09/26/2012 04:48 PMPosted by Rìversong
Hey Bashiok... if Blizz wants to give me my 25 bucks back, I won't cry if they park me on Velen. But less than 24 hours after I do a paid transfer so that I am able to even play this toon, this stings :(
You're best contacting Customer Service through a ticket directly for this. They did post yesterday that they would be offering FCM later in the week but I understand that we did not know what servers yet. Best of luck!
Sad to see that Shattered Halls isn't a destination. I would gladly welcome some players.
85 Draenei Death Knight
So I'm confused...can I start transferring to velen now? Thread says 27th, title says 26th.

Also Bash is Velen pacific? Because I'm hearing it's pacific.
Edited by Urah on 9/26/2012 4:54 PM PDT
85 Blood Elf Hunter
Hey Blizzard, I just wanna make a suggestion. I think you guys should list a suggestion list for what realms those players should transfer to. Like my realm Archimonde is so dead I quit playing because of that and unhappy because I walk into org and see like 2 people its sad and depressing.
Blizzard Employee
09/26/2012 04:47 PMPosted by Drtickles
I fear taking the guild someplace and then finding out "after the act" that it doesn't work the way you suggest.

I'm pleased to say we were able to make it so you do retain your guild rank and rep. I've updated the OP with specifics.
100 Undead Monk
Aww, Chromaggus is never the target for one of these. And we could use extra players more than Mug'thol ever could.

We're the lowest English NA realm. We're central time, and we're PvP. A perfect match for Illidan. Heck we even have a similar A/H ratio since you obviously don't mind sending a bunch of Horde to a Horde dominant server.
09/26/2012 04:55 PMPosted by Shoofly
EDIT: In other words, do guild transfer free as well?

As noted in the original post, Guilds do not transfer free, but as of 5.0.4, the paid guild transfer is a much faster process.
19 Gnome Rogue

Thank you for your help Msinflatable

Got a link to someplace I can get official clarification on how to do that?

Not a problem at all. From the last FCM in Europe,

Guild Transfer: Although Free Guild Master Realm Transfers are not possible at this time, the Free Character Migration will allow you to retain your guild membership and reputation, provided that the guild master completes a Guild Master Realm Transfer first and the faction remains the same as that of the source realm.

Source: http://blue.mmo-champion.com/topic/237670-free-character-migration-fcm-26-09/

09/26/2012 04:57 PMPosted by Bashiok
I fear taking the guild someplace and then finding out "after the act" that it doesn't work the way you suggest.

I'm pleased to say we were able to make it so you do retain your guild rank and rep. I've updated the OP with specifics.

Thank you both VERY much:)
Edited by Drtickles on 9/26/2012 5:02 PM PDT
55 Dwarf Death Knight
So I'm confused...can I start transferring to velen now? Thread says 27th, title says 26th.

Also Bash is Velen pacific? Because I'm hearing it's pacific.

It is indeed PST according to http://www.warcraftrealms.com/realmstats.php
85 Night Elf Druid
Interesting list of destinations. By my quick count on realmpop.com I see 49 servers with populations less than the smallest on this list (Bloodscalp).

Also, wasn't one of the highlighted features of CRZ supposed to be it would eliminate over-crowding by opening additional servers for overflow when needed?

Edit: Correction. If I counted right it looks like Gundrak comes in lower at 39th lowest realm population.
Edited by Lunasea on 9/26/2012 5:27 PM PDT
100 Worgen Druid
Velen.... hmmm .....do you know Shadyj on ally side? if you don't, you will ...... lol :)

Overall Velen is not that bad.

09/26/2012 05:16 PMPosted by Xahara
Velen is trash. an absolute wasteland. come visit us ! :-)

LOL it can be when the trolls come out, but yes come see us!
90 Draenei Mage
Every account should get one free character transfer per month capped at one. So many other MMOs are doing that now and honestly its something that WoW obviously needs as has been proven with the MoP launch.
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]