Free Character Transfers - 9/26

(Locked)

90 Troll Priest
09/26/2012 07:39 PMPosted by Bashiok
We'll be offering an alternative destination for Area 52 that is also an Eastern timezone realm. We'll update the list when that's available, sorry for the confusion.

Get you shiz together Bashiok!
85 Dwarf Death Knight
Would love to just transfer without moving my mail. I don't want it, I want to play.

3 Hour wait just to login, move the mail, logout and transfer. Is there any way around it?
86 Worgen Druid
Come to Trollbane Stormrage people :DD!
85 Human Death Knight
Dark Iron is on a different datacenter than Tich, please consider changing it to a different server on the same BG. (Latency purposes for PvP, the reason many players went to Tich)
90 Troll Shaman
If Guild Migration becomes available, I will me going to Frostwolf in a heartbeat.
90 Troll Priest
09/26/2012 07:50 PMPosted by Vexxedk
Dark Iron is on a different datacenter than Tich, please consider changing it to a different server on the same BG. (Latency purposes for PvP, the reason many players went to Tich)

Just come to AM and pvp :-P Undead > Human now anyway!
85 Blood Elf Hunter
Litejustice
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Unìque

I went into the account page to try to use one of those and it says I have a character online for that account, yet I'm not signed in! What do!

Same problem I was talking about!
49 Blood Elf Mage
Request: take all my toons off Shadowmoon and put them in the most desolate, underpopulated PvE realm you can find. I won't complain, and I'll make the place better for it. I'm just tired of being on PvP with the recent changes.
100 Blood Elf Hunter
Aww, so nobody is coming over to Malorne or Nesingwary, huh?

Especially Malorne. That server has been low population for as long as I can remember. Might want to look in to it, Blizzard.
86 Undead Priest
Thanks for making this an option, Blizzard.
85 Night Elf Rogue
Litejustice
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Unìque

I went into the account page to try to use one of those and it says I have a character online for that account, yet I'm not signed in! What do!

Same here. I am trying to move to Trollbane! C'mon! :'(
87 Blood Elf Paladin

Same here. I am trying to move to Trollbane! C'mon! :'(

Come on blizzard this is 3 people experiencing this issue so far. Would like a blue post on this or at least a fix soon. =\ Maybe I'll have to open up a ticket.
85 Night Elf Rogue
You have to make a character that doesn't belong to the server you are trying to transfer from or to. I just made a random character on a random server, which forced an update and POOF, I am moving over right now.

Hope that helps.
85 Blood Elf Hunter
Well got in about 30 min ago finally but still would like an answer XD thanks.
87 Blood Elf Paladin
Well I was just able to do it for my 70 mage on KT. Sweet.
1 Draenei Priest
09/26/2012 08:00 PMPosted by Lorimar
Request: take all my toons off Shadowmoon and put them in the most desolate, underpopulated PvE realm you can find. I won't complain, and I'll make the place better for it. I'm just tired of being on PvP with the recent changes.

this for me to but replace his shadowmoon with my Kel’Thuzad

hell just give us all a 24 hour time zone to move any toon from any medium/high server to any low pop only server. i dont care if the place is 100% dead as long as it says pve ty
86 Blood Elf Paladin
09/26/2012 07:39 PMPosted by Bashiok
We'll be offering an alternative destination for Area 52 that is also an Eastern timezone realm. We'll update the list when that's available, sorry for the confusion.
I'm still peeved about shelling out the money to pay for a transfer off of A52 yesterday. So far, no response anywhere from anyone about a possible refund.
85 Blood Elf Hunter
Yeah that sucks
90 Human Warrior
Wait, when did Kel'thuzad become an EST server? I'm sure it was MST when I started out there. Is there a difference?

Also: should have locked transfers for Horde off KT and restricted it to Alliance only. Now the imbalance is going to be a lot worse.
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]