Free Character Transfers - 9/26

(Locked)

90 Draenei Death Knight
09/26/2012 07:39 PMPosted by Bashiok
We'll be offering an alternative destination for Area 52 that is also an Eastern timezone realm. We'll update the list when that's available, sorry for the confusion.

Send Area 52 spillover to Uldaman please. We're not the lowest pop server, but we're still kind of dying- East coast time zone and NY data center.
85 Orc Shaman
Please do free transfers to or from Ursin...That place is a ghost town now.
60 Worgen Death Knight
the new realm to area52 is exodar, check the trasfer page
60 Worgen Death Knight
the area 2 selected server is exodar.
why Europe have change to choose where, and why they have one side migration good for balance a server... like:

BOTH FACTIONS:
To: Darkmoon Faire (RP)
To: Earthen Ring (RP)

BOTH FACTIONS:
To: Ahn'Qiraj (PvP)
To: Twilight's Hammer (PvP)

HORDE ONLY:
To: Runetotem (PvE)
To: Hellfire (PvE)

HORDE ONLY:
To: Neptulon (PvP)
To: Burning Blade (PvP)
90 Human Priest
I hope Moon Guard gets on one of these lists soon. Too many people over there!
90 Pandaren Hunter
Pvp to pvp... pve to pve... why not just open it up.... save us all hassle... give us a choice of all realms.

Otherwise what is the point?

The point is to have people from high pop servers going onto low pop. Not transferring from high pop to high pop.
94 Blood Elf Rogue
Needs some transfers to Whisperwind. This server is dead.
90 Blood Elf Paladin
It is not letting me transfer, do to "a character being online."
I am in classes, and I assure you, there is no character on my account that is online. Haven't even played since yesterday evening.

What gives?
1 Draenei Priest
Pvp to pvp... pve to pve... why not just open it up.... save us all hassle... give us a choice of all realms.

Otherwise what is the point?

The point is to have people from high pop servers going onto low pop. Not transferring from high pop to high pop.

hey if its pvp to pve ill take my high pop pvp realms and xfer em to dead pve realms with a big huge smile as long as its pve :D but if its pvp to pvp i couldnt be bothered id rather be in the over populated realm waiting on a queue then a dead one with nothing to kill
56 Orc Monk
Bring some love Drak'Tharon way
90 Draenei Shaman
I had no idea KJ was that popular. Ill deal with the queue times because its my favorite server. Those asking for refunds are SOL since Blizz has stated in a blue post that they were looking into free char transfers but didnt wanna rush it. Those who ran out and transferred said screw it, I wanna transfer now and disregarded Blizz.
Community Manager
Area 52 now has the additional option to transfer to Exodar. OP updated.
100 Tauren Warrior
09/26/2012 07:39 PMPosted by Bashiok
We'll be offering an alternative destination for Area 52 that is also an Eastern timezone realm. We'll update the list when that's available, sorry for the confusion.

Add Nesingwary as a choice for area 52, it's only an hour behind and decent.
100 Night Elf Priest
Wow, Frostwolf? Really? I mean, we're not a high population server, but we're not low population, either.

Does this mean we're going to have our faction issue evened out some, or is the Horde on our server going to get bigger?
100 Blood Elf Paladin
Wouldn't this be a good opportunity to offer a few PVP->PVE server transfers from some of the massively faction-imbalanced "PVP" servers that were being used as quasi-PVE servers (e.g. Illidan), up until CRZ got introduced?

There seem to be a lot of PVE oriented players who went there and are discovering they don't actually like world-PVP now that CRZ has reintroduced it. Offering those players a chance to swap to a PVE playstyle that's more appropriate for them were be a two-birds-one-stone style solution imo.
Edited by Lakhesís on 9/27/2012 11:53 AM PDT
100 Blood Elf Paladin
I would consider this for all of my toons if I could move from my PST realm (KJ) back to an EST realm. I chose this realm initially to play with old FFXI friends but none of them are still here. I've considered changing to an EST realm numerous times but the cost for all of my toons is too high (in addition to my guild).

Would you ever consider allowing people from free realm transfers the option to choose one of the low population realms on the list? I'd happily pay the guild transfer fee if I could move all of my toons to an EST server, however, I'm not going to go through the trouble to change realms only to be back on a PST server again.

Oh well. Stuck where I am, I suppose.
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]