too many horde

1 Blood Elf Warrior
Did anybody notice at least 90% of the players you run across in the new zones are horde?

Why don't some of you horde players use an alliance character and stop playing easy mode?
Reply Quote
1 Blood Elf Warrior
09/26/2012 09:53 PMPosted by Invadeher
Hides behind a level one horde character.

hides behind a character who didn't even start the expansion.

when you actually do start questing in pandaria take a look around kid. 9 out of 10 players are horde.
easymode right there!
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
people always find something to complain about.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
Transfer off if you don't like it. There are PLENTY of alliance controlled servers out there.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
In the Horde's defense, almost all of them are playing Horde because they want to. You can't get mad at people for that. It's a game; people are gonna try to get maximum enjoyment out of that.

Only people you can reasonably get mad at are the gang in Anaheim for not having the foresight to see what faction transfers would do to server ratios or a plan of action sooner to remedy it.
Reply Quote
35 Undead Priest
I tried several times to make an alliance toon on Arthas, but the economy on Alliance side is so broken and weak. I spend a good portion of my time playing working the Auction House.

Also; the cross realm zones should be a counter to any horde/alliance heavy servers.

I've been ganked several times leveling alts on Arthas, by people from other servers. I've been ganked more times than I've seen horde toons even running around in low-level areas.

Plus, the higher population gives me more access to arena partners, rBGs, and of course, economy exposure.

If all my BoAs werent on Arthas, I'd definitely hit up a different server. True story.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Imo, Just guards around where the majority of quests are will be nice
Reply Quote
100 Pandaren Warrior
Pvp happens on a pvp server. Why does no one understand this?
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
10/03/2012 07:18 AMPosted by Aiyanna

It cheapens the experience.

Nobody would watch the NFL if one team was allowed to have 33 people on the field instead of 11. The team with 11 would (rightfully) feel indignant about the unfairness and complain to the league. Games would be catastrophic blowouts, fans would abandon the sport, and it would wither on the vine.

This is a woefully inadequate defense I've seen employed by players on the higher side of imbalanced servers. "What's the big deal? Stop whining!", etc. You're certainly entitled to your opinion, but don't pretend that having imbalanced factions is somehow okay, or that it doesn't damage the WoW experience.

Moreover, let's look at the solutions typically offered:

1: "Leave, It's A PvP Server, Noob" - reduces the already underpopulated side by another member, expanding the problem for those still here. Negatively impacts BG queue times. Costs minimum $25 'convenience fee' to continue enjoying the game. Further damages the likelihood and quality of world PvP. Operates on the premise that the best way to solve problems is to just walk away from them.

2: "Just Transfer To Our Side, Noob" - reduces the already underpopulated side by another member while adding one to the overpopulated side, doubly expanding the problem for those still here. Negatively impacts BG queue times. Costs minimum $30 'convenience fee' to continue enjoying the game. Further damages the likelihood and quality of world PvP. Operates on the premise that

3: "Stop Complaining, Noob" - Hi, have you guys not met? I'm sorry, where are my manners? Internet, you. You, Internet. In all seriousness, this is probably the best option of the three. Toughing it out on the Alliance side may not be appealing, but it does the least damage to the server of the three presented choices. That said, why are people complaining? It's to vent frustration far more than it is to ask for a fix - consider the manner and the venue of their asking. So, let 'em vent. It's therapeutic. Good for the soul, and all that. Mitigating their frustration with the ever-beloved "PvP happened, crybaby" post only re-amplifies their annoyance and prompts them to take option 1 or 2 - which, as stated before, has a number of negative impacts on the server.

Until someone can seriously lay out the reasons an imbalanced server is good for the health of this game as a whole, the people complaining about it are totally in the right, and you come off as spoiled brats when you give them grief for voicing their justified opinions.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I leveled an alliance Paladin to 85 on Arthas one day because I was bored wanted to see some different quest lines, see below

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/arthas/Azuremi/advanced

It's just that when you hit level cap on an alliance character on Arthas there is very little to do. Hardly anyone does raids or much of anything. Which in the end isn't that fun with lack of stuff to do. I actually like some of the alliance races better then the horde ones but probably would be better on a server that had more alliance characters.
Reply Quote
97 Tauren Druid
Seems like 7-8 horde for every 1 alliance.
Edited by Samhnasach on 10/4/2012 8:16 PM PDT
Reply Quote
80 Orc Hunter
10/03/2012 07:18 AMPosted by Aiyanna

"why does nobody understand that 343,323,002 horde vs 12 alliance is normal on a pvp server and stop whining"
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
10/04/2012 06:16 PMPosted by Samhnasach
Seems like 7-8 horde for every 1 alliance.

I love how you commented on your own post so casually, PRETTY FUNNY STUFF!
Reply Quote
80 Orc Hunter
I love how you commented on your own post so casually, PRETTY FUNNY STUFF!

it was me that made the topic actually. you feel kinda stupid right now. funny stuff!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
10/04/2012 10:17 PMPosted by Wowbenderz
it was me that made the topic actually. you feel kinda stupid right now. funny stuff!

so what you have like 3 accounts commenting on your own post? that's even more pathetic then it already was...
Reply Quote
80 Orc Hunter
so all of us posting about the horde being overpopulated are the same person? speaking of pathetic, check out your gear and achives. what happened to your life bro?
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
10/04/2012 10:42 PMPosted by Wowbenderz
so all of us posting about the horde being overpopulated are the same person?

http://imgur.com/5Yxcs

10/04/2012 10:42 PMPosted by Wowbenderz
speaking of pathetic, check out your gear and achives. what happened to your life bro?

trying too hard
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]