Sha of Anger / Galleon + Chief Salyis Weekly

90 Tauren Druid
CbK
Raid will start the evening the boss spawn. If I'm not on Zabr will start it, be prepared to fight for it since it is a world boss. We downed him first try and we will explain the fight when in raid very easy. Might make raid early if alliance goes for it sooner.
Edited by Xyler on 9/26/2012 5:49 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Rogue
The fight is simple and as more people reach level 90, it will only get easier.
Loot is done in the new Looking for Raid style. Each individual receives a bag after the boss is defeated. The game decides whether or not you receive loot (Think of it asking "Does Zabr receive loot?"). If the answer to that question is yes, the bag will contain an item that I am able to use. If the answer is no, unfortunately I only receive a small amount of gold. This is done for everyone, thus there is no competition over loot.

Screenshots from Server first:
http://i46.tinypic.com/jpylg4.jpg
http://i45.tinypic.com/donuba.jpg
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
I was there watching it, Good job for the first down.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I dc'd at the end.
What an Ironic boss
Edited by Trolladin on 9/27/2012 10:23 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
i hope you're not actually proud you got "server first" sha of anger because if you are i will laugh out loud. but good job
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
CbK
Hence the "very easy" don't think i'm bragging about it. Just trying to get !@#$ done here since no one else is.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
09/27/2012 12:49 PMPosted by Xyler
Hence the "very easy" don't think i'm bragging about it. Just trying to get !@#$ done here since no one else is.

not talkin to ya i'm talkin to screenshot boy
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
CbK
09/27/2012 04:46 PMPosted by Inspiring

not talkin to ya i'm talkin to screenshot boy

Xyler and I are lovers and both of us aren't bragging :). PvE is easy, especially the world bosses.

We're helping the horde down the world bosses consistently by running a weekly raid. Most people desire proof of what you've done so I provided screenshots of Xyler and I.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Ill come every week
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
Good kill wednesday got me epic pvp boots lol hook me up when you guys doing more will gladly tank for you guys.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
I got teh boots. you jelly
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I got tier gloves umad?
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
bbbbbrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrat
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]