just did free xfer

87 Troll Mage
im very happy. havnt been ganked in a few hours. nice to be able to quest.
Reply Quote
88 Tauren Warrior
Looks like Alterac mountains is still an alliance dominated server 2:1 according to realmpop. Thanks blizz....
Reply Quote
86 Blood Elf Priest
09/26/2012 09:20 PMPosted by Roshakar
Looks like Alterac mountains is still an alliance dominated server 2:1 according to realmpop. Thanks blizz....

We are on there now, it's fine. More then fine actually. :)
Reply Quote
86 Undead Warlock
I just asked a few people on that server and they said it's like 10-1 ally-horde ratio. They still seemed to like it though. If a lot of horde are transferring over I might just go for it.
Anyone know how long they're open for?
Reply Quote
87 Tauren Shaman
Sloppy! You left too? :( Everyone's leaving. I really hate that everyone's jumping ship the first chance they get. I know it's rough, but this is exactly why we're in this situation. People just jump ship all the time and the server dies. I can't really blame people for wanting to leave, but leaving is just going to leave the server with no horde at all. I feel sorry for anyone who doesn't leave. They'll have no guilds. No one to do anything with. It's going to really suck for them. I hope Blizz takes a look at my posts about this crap and tries to do something about it. 97% Alliance is not healthy for a server.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Rogue
alliance ratio on KT is 6 alliance to 1 horde. on AM its 2 alliance to 1 horde. i really like it. we were inviting each other so kt people could quest on that server threw cross realm and one point i got taken back to kt and saw about 15 alliance in an area where on AM it was on like 2 or 3. im really happy with the switch. crossrealm stuff makes it so it doesnt matter to much about what server your on. although cant cross server guild which stinks lol.
Reply Quote
k the ratio is :
Kel'thuzad 10H:90A like 9 allies per 1 horde (week before MOP) 1 month ago was 6:1Alterac Mountains 27H:73A like 2,70 allies 1 horde (week ago), no date from 1 month ago,
but is for sure with this free characterer transfer, horde will leave , not allies, maybe will leave soon too...
Reply Quote
88 Tauren Warrior
Yeah, I'd be curious to see how many Alliance characters leave KT. Most of the horde players aren't leaving because of queues... I could care less about waiting to log on during launch week. I can't imagine too many allies leaving. It just sucks that the ratios are so bad. KT might technically be 6:1 looking at total pop but you can see just by hitting the jade forest that the actual ratio of active players at current content level is far worse than that. Got to the Tian Monastery area last night. 2 guildies and myself in a sea of alliance characters. It looked more like 100:1 no exageration.

Been on KT since I started playing in 05 so I would hate to leave the server at this point. Plus guild transfers aren't free anyway.

For whoever was asking I think Blizzard's post said that free transfers are scheduled to end on October 4th or 5th or something, but they could close at any time if enough people do it. Coordinate quickly with your friends so nobody gets left behind if you plan to leave.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Death Knight
It is REALLY SAD leaving the server buy me too is gonna be moving with all my toons, it is impossible to do any quest when you have such an imbalance and the 100:1 ratio is REAL, just do a who search on any pandaria zone or get to any quest hub... looks like we will also be outnumbered in AM but much better than KTZ... it is sad that this free transfer is gonna be taken advantage mostly by horde players, i really feel sorry for those that are gonna be left behind
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
well you get a free race/faction change so if anyone is thinking of going horde this is the time to do it; because you can race change in the free xfer, then xfer over to the server of your choice (at least that's what you could do in cataclysm anyway).
Edited by Bómberman on 9/27/2012 7:00 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
I don't think you get a free race or faction change.
For anyone still on the fence though, it's been a good move for me so far. I'm actually able to quest today.
Reply Quote
89 Tauren Druid
Just transfered all my toons, good bye KT
Reply Quote
86 Blood Elf Priest
Xfer Done...

KT first 100% ally Server....PVP ur own pets!!!
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
I xfered there earlier today and haven't been ganked yet but there has been a couple of attempts.
Edited by Beefn on 9/27/2012 9:49 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
I don't think you get a free race or faction change.
For anyone still on the fence though, it's been a good move for me so far. I'm actually able to quest today.

you're right, that's a shame. hm.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
wtf where did all these horde come from
Reply Quote
90 Human Monk
I don't understand why you are still posting here, I'm as glad that you left as you are. Plus anyone with at least half a brain left horde/server when we did, sorry you don't know anything.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Yay for copy and pasting your post!

This isn't vanilla where you could only have toons on one faction per server.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Beefn left? :(
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
Man, this is a whole thread of "don't care" if I ever saw one.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]