Brewfest Boss Level Req?

37 Pandaren Monk
88 or 89?

And does it really start tomorrow?
Edited by Oxnard on 9/27/2012 7:52 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
I thought there was always a level cap version, then a version who was 2 levels lower if memory serves.....
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
IMO, should have been kept at 85 for this year being released so close to the expansion.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
09/27/2012 08:02 AMPosted by Arlea
IMO, should have been kept at 85 for this year being released so close to the expansion.

No, you have to be a super-intense, dedicated player to do optional holiday content! There's no reason you can't be max level by tomorrow, even if you have a job, school, family, etc.!
Reply Quote
37 Pandaren Monk
So there's no real clear answer about this?

I thought I remember reading a blue about the level requirement being less than 90, but I can't seem to find it to check again what level it can be done at.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
I plan to grind out my last two levels tonight and tomorrow morning then spam the brewfest dungeon. Surprisingly it isn't even all that difficult or time consuming to level.If I can make it so can you, considering I'm on my way to class at 5 am and getting home at 7 pm every day. :D
Reply Quote
Word is, Coren Direbrew has been working out with bigger kegs and he will indeed be a level 90 dungeon boss and his loot has been adjusted accordingly. Pace was something we considered, so we pushed the actual event by just over a week from when it normally happens (which you should be able to see on your in-game calendars now) to give players a bit more time to reach level 89, the minimum level required to queue for the encounter. Oh, we also added a couple more surprises but you’ll have to wait and see. ;)
http://blue.mmo-champion.com/topic/235324-brewfest-boss-what-is-his-level-now/
Edited by Solaru on 9/27/2012 10:06 AM PDT
Reply Quote
12 Blood Elf Priest
Should be 88 or even 87(for this year atleast)
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
09/27/2012 08:06 AMPosted by Lopsydaisy
There's no reason you can't be max level by tomorrow, even if you have a job, school, family, etc.!

I work a full time job and the theater production I am doing opens of Friday and look, I am level 88.

Stop using "IRL" excuses for not being able to level when many people are able to do it without sacrificing their lives.
Reply Quote
58 Troll Death Knight
I think its 89 to Q in.
Edited by Scyl on 9/27/2012 11:31 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
I believe it's 89.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
09/27/2012 11:28 AMPosted by Ðrunknmaster
He is lvl 90. They aren't changing it or Delaying Brewfest. Glad I did mine last year :)

Yes, they are delaying Brewfest.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Priest
EDIT

Oops found it! Looks like 89-90 it is.
Edited by Lagheals on 9/27/2012 11:45 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
Isn't Brewfest like a two week holiday? That means a person has 3 weeks before they actually have to hit 89.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
09/27/2012 11:25 AMPosted by Arianenna
There's no reason you can't be max level by tomorrow, even if you have a job, school, family, etc.!

I work a full time job and the theater production I am doing opens of Friday and look, I am level 88.

Stop using "IRL" excuses for not being able to level when many people are able to do it without sacrificing their lives.

I have a full time job too and could probably get 89 or 90 in the next day or two, but it's a little disappointing I feel like I have to rush and blow through content (that I otherwise would have taken my time with), just so I can participate. I mean many of us were sitting at max level (85) for several months before this event, and now the requirements have been raised with only 3 days to catch up.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Rogue
The event lasts for a week...
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]