Mac User - Can't Log In - 9.27.2012

90 Orc Warlock
Servers were suppose to be down for 15 minutes, for a restart, but it has been over 30 minutes since my main server went down and now I can not log-in at all. The window that says "CONNECTING" has been saying that for nearly 10 minutes. I have quit the app and restarted it several times, but apparently it is not connecting.

Anyone else have this problem?
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Yes, Im having the same problem.
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
This is being investigated. Thanks for the reports.
Reply Quote
100 Pandaren Hunter
Yes. I put in my authenticator code and I get a blank box with the cancel button. Sometimes it does this when there's a patch, so I let it run. Activity Monitor reported no network activity. :\ First I thought it was my internet being wonky, cause there was a storm last night.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Priest
Ditto Mac User getting stuck on "Connecting" Pls fix fast or I will have to mow the lawn.
Reply Quote
I get the "connecting screen forever!
Reply Quote
100 Human Mage
Same issue here.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
I got this message as well. When I ran World of Warcraft Repair it told me that it could not be repaired and I needed to reinstall the game. I'm at 2.7% on the download :( this is going to take forever.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
same here
Reply Quote
90 Troll Warlock
this isn't a Mac only issue, hey but good news you can login with remote chat lol
Reply Quote
100 Troll Hunter
also

=(
Reply Quote
93 Night Elf Mage
Not just Mac it seems.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/6713582378
Reply Quote
93 Goblin Rogue
same here on my mac pro.. still saying connecting... :(
Reply Quote
89 Gnome Mage
same here been a hour now connecting on but it wont log on??
Reply Quote
100 Undead Warlock
I'm having the same problem.

I removed the WTF, Addons and Cache etc.

No dice. I suggest if you are thinking about doing these things, don't waste your time until Blizz has a fix posted.

Happy waiting.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Death Knight
Guess i should have looked at the posts cause i just posted the same issue
Reply Quote
89 Gnome Mage
not a mac user stil can't
Reply Quote
85 Undead Mage
dont have mac and still getting stuck at connecting think it goes further that Mac User
Reply Quote
I'm a little bitter because all I have to do is turn in two quests for 86. I literally looted my last stinger before restart!
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Death Knight
I was finally able to get in, i windowed back over to WoW and i was at char select. Took a while but had to log back out for something and now i'm stuck again lol
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]