Potential RP idea!

90 Human Paladin
NOTE: If you do not enjoy spoilers please do not scroll on downward. I'd hate to disappoint you.

Okay, so with the Vale of Eternal Blossoms open, I cannot help but notice our little Alliance hub is simply incredible! With so many players exploring Pandaria for various reasons, who's to say people wouldn't roleplay here when taking a break? I personally will be, and I invite all others who want to to contact me and possibly set something up. This content is way too good to pass up, people, and I look forward to your responses!
Reply Quote
5 Blood Elf Mage
Kai Len Summit we must have Monk RP guilds make bases here. My plan for being level 90 is first make that guild get it set up then doing the raids- Siu Alliance Panda having problems with my forum thing it makes my random alts become my forum guy
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
If you put this RP idea into effect Alliance side, I will be more than happy to assist you.
Reply Quote
Well, the Blackmarket Cartel Horde side will be making the Black Market AH and Tavern in the Mists it's new base of operations, as well as Ratchet. We encourage anyone, Horde or Alliance to join us.
Reply Quote
25 Pandaren Monk
Nora here on my Wyrmrest Panda. Im talking with my guild to start making Monk Training events there :D
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Hunter
My Nova, here, will definitely be RPing there! (especially since her and her 'love interest' are currectly traveling Pandaria ICly!) Hope to see you around!
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
09/27/2012 11:11 AMPosted by Sals
Well, the Blackmarket Cartel Horde side will be making the Black Market AH and Tavern in the Mists it's new base of operations, as well as Ratchet. We encourage anyone, Horde or Alliance to join us.

Sals, Kina wandered up there this afternoon and I thought she had discovered some sort of Goblin shangrila! I've got a little guild on the side, and I was thinking that given the current political and economic climate in the Horde right now, this might be a good time to look for a new headquarters.

Anyway, we're pretty small and won't take up too much room. I serious doubt we'll the worst neighbors you have there. :P
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Monk
I want to get in on some Monk RP, I've been trying to formulate ideas for events as well. But I do know I want to try and level more first, since I'm considering making this my new main.
Reply Quote
Sals, Kina wandered up there this afternoon and I thought she had discovered some sort of Goblin shangrila! I've got a little guild on the side, and I was thinking that given the current political and economic climate in the Horde right now, this might be a good time to look for a new headquarters.

Anyway, we're pretty small and won't take up too much room. I serious doubt we'll the worst neighbors you have there. :P

Sure! Actually, the goal is to create RP hubs, It'd be boring if it was just us up there, I'd much rather a flow of people.

We're also trying the same with Ratchet, by turning the Inn into an actual Tavern.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]