Cannot log in or post in Diablo 3 forums

60 Undead Priest
I've been unable to post on the Diablo 3 forums for the past week. When I log in, it says at the top (instead of "Welcome, [myname]") "An error has occurred. Please try again." Additionally, at the top right where you are supposed to be able to select your character, it says the same thing:

"An error has occurred. Please try again.
Log Out"

When I hit the "add reply" button while logged in with the error message, it just refreshes the page. I cannot find any venue or email link for customer service / technical support in the diablo 3 forums, and the battle.net ticket system does not have any pre-set ticket type that relates in any way to my problem. This is incredibly frustrating - I have cleared my cache and cookies, tried multiple browsers on multiple computers on multiple operating systems, and nothing is working.

Can anyone tell me why I can't post on the D3 forums???
Reply Quote
i am having the same issue. I also used multiple computers.
Reply Quote
84 Tauren Paladin
Been an issue going on for a week, since the PTR went up. Perhaps, the restart today @ 8 EST will help things along.
Reply Quote
60 Undead Priest
Indeed they do not. Can we please receive some sort of word from blizzard regarding this issue?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
UP
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]