[Bug] Masterwork Spiritblade Decimator

90 Undead Warrior
Just made this weapon and it is not showing up while sheathed. Thought maybe it was just me and tried relogging etc and still the same thing.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Noticed this as well. I can see it in the occasional zone or dungeon, but it's invisible 90% of the time.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Yeah I just made one too and it's not showing on my back either. :(
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Same issue for me. I could see the weapon I had on before I made this one, and my fishing poles show up, but not the axe.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
I'm getting the same problem. Not showing on on my back, but is fine in hand.
Tauren warrior with Titan's Grip.
Other weapon is showing up fine both in hand and on back.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Warrior
same problem here
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
I got two on and can't see either one on my back. Definite bug... although I guess I can sneak up on stuff and make it think I'm unarmed...
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
I just had one made today, am I'm to am getting 2 of these made. So now it looks like I have no weapons equipped. Wtf? Please tell me this is a bug.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Rogue
Ill bump this up and say it happens to me too. Also i dont know if you orcs are benefit'ing from the Axe spec racial when using this weapon but i dont.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
Same thing is happening to me. Old weapons showed up fine fishing pole shows up as well. I made myself two of these useing up just about all of my spirits of harmony I might add. I equip them, and then nothing grrrrrrr. Lets go Bliz fix it up please and thank you.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Warrior
Yeah not showing on my back ether, pretty annoying
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]