Vale of Eternal Blossoms Dailies

90 Tauren Druid
Hey guys, I hit 90 yesterday and decided to go straight to sleep. Now today while looking for dailies, I picked up all the quests at Shrine of Two Moons which then sent me to The Golden Pagoda. But there doesn't seem to be dailies anywhere in the vale. Is there a quest that leads onto it that I missed or is there something I need beforehand? Help would be great :)
Reply Quote
From what I've seen, the dailies are not in the Vale. If you took the quests from each of the faction dudes on the bottom section of Shrine, they send you elsewhere. For example, the Anglers starting quest sends you to Krasarang Wilds.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Strange, I never got any quests from the Shrine which sent me anywhere else for dailies. :/
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
No, there are dailies in the zone. And I'm phased from my friends in the zone too...
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
Bump.

I have no Golden Lotus dailies.

There is a known issue with the phasing for Quest: Barring Entry.

I am curious if this is stopping the quest chain for dailies?
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Ive done all the quests that open the vale of blossems and even did the few quests that were there and still no dailies im gettin fustrated with not being able to farm my golden lotus rep cause of this bug
Reply Quote
90 Troll Monk
I also don't have any quest. Since i loged as soon i hit 90 a while back.
I dont know and I also need help ;c
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Warrior
think u need to do the white tiger temple quests in summit to open vale dailys
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
I have done the white tiger temple quests. However I still cannot find any dailies. Neither on my Shaman or my Death Knight. It's getting really frustrating.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]