server first [Glory of the Pandaria Hero]?

90 Human Mage
no need to use profanity Azeo, I understand that abstract concepts are all foreign to you, but big boys are talking right now and you need to be quiet.
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warrior
all those pvp achievements he has
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Touch him in his private parts
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
Nope, never left the server, you probably heard the rumor to cover peoples asses when the drama started
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warrior
i dont need hit cap im a dot class
Reply Quote
55 Gnome Death Knight
Touch him in his private parts

Don't even joke.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
the word around was you transferred off barthilas to alliance somewhere to get pvp achievements and when you came back to barthilas you never said a word to any of us, and joined some other guild.

i was heartbroken, i thought we had something special :(

i hope your talking to someone else, because ive been on this server since day one. $15 a month is enough
Reply Quote
100 Goblin Priest
Grats Frozenberg now you can truely say you are the worlds first best player!

You're my hero :)
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warrior
the word around was you transferred off barthilas to alliance somewhere to get pvp achievements and when you came back to barthilas you never said a word to any of us, and joined some other guild.

i was heartbroken, i thought we had something special :(

i hope your talking to someone else, because ive been on this server since day one. $15 a month is enough

she definitely was talking to you, id feel pretty badly being spoken to like that
Edited by Tohm on 9/28/2012 11:06 AM PDT
Reply Quote
55 Gnome Death Knight
09/28/2012 11:04 AMPosted by Tohm
she definatly was talking to you id feel pretty badly being spoken to like that

OVERLOAD! OVERLOAD! OVERLOAD!
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage

she definitely was talking to you, id feel pretty badly being spoken to like that

i shall take this to court
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warrior
09/28/2012 11:05 AMPosted by Rapevictim
she definatly was talking to you id feel pretty badly being spoken to like that

OVERLOAD! OVERLOAD! OVERLOAD!

na mate dont know what you are talking about
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Mage

I RESET MY INSTANCE 370+ TIMES BECAUSE IT IS A LEGITIMATE PRACTICE JUST LIKE CHILD LABOUR OR WATCHING DR. PHIL ON A DAILY BASIS.

PROTIP: ONLY ONE OF THESE IS LEGITIMATE AND IF YOU WATCH DR. PHIL ENJOY FEELING LIKE YOUR LIFE HAS NO SIGNIFICANCE CASE IN POINT: BADGEZ.

SOOOO your saying farming kara....ashes...raven lord...stratholme....Magisters Terrace....Utgarde Pinnacle.....Onyxia's Lair....ZG......etc etc etc is not legitimate practice?

You should think before you write something and get your facts straight, because i just made your statement invalid.

Regards,

Dr. Phil

Except that one is just getting !@#$ty old mounts and the other is pretty much an exploit to 90. Seriously you think anyone is going to give you slack over this? You're pretty much dead wrong if you think so.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Priest
I smell cut nerds in this thread
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
dook those ookers
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warrior
the same group just got [Glory of the Draenor Hero] were we first again?

nvm we were not..
Edited by Tohm on 11/18/2014 10:31 AM PST
Reply Quote
97 Draenei Shaman
Grats Tohm, well done man :D
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
This thread has lost control
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]