Congratulations! Wukooh on RF 90 Non RAF

100 Blood Elf Paladin
While this isn't an official feat from Blizzard I still think it deserved a little recognition. Wukooh was the first Monk to reach 90 without the assistance of Recruit a Friend. Congratulations to him!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
"NO HE USED RECRUIT A FRIEND, NO OTHER WAY" - slow levelers 2012
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
don't forget sprots
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
I envy anyone with that amount of free time. What was his /played to 90?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Monk
http://i.imgur.com/vX6gB.jpg
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
That's pretty cool! Did you solo the whole time, or chain instance runs as a tank or something?

Also I really like the name Fatnip, hehe.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Monk
Nope, all quest, 0 instances in 1-60, I got ran through BF and Ramps just for the quest. Did not use monk buff until I hit 60

70-80, I got ran through most dungeons one time for the quest, with monk buff active (no violet hold or any 77+ dungeons)

77-80 was first half of basin, and first part of icecrown

80-85, only did stonecore, blackrock, and that one wind place lol name escapes me.

Then just did pandaria.

Always DPS que while questing, and only in the que if I had the monk buff active at the same time
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Impressive, now stop jumping me in the Dread. </3
Reply Quote
Awesome! Good job! How are you liking it?

I have one at level 24 and I am really liking it. However, this guy takes up all my time in game. Lol
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Monk
It is good fun really.

Ill be main mist for CONVERGE, it's slightly tricky to be 100% effective with bouncing back and forth with fistweaving but just a small amount of time and its pretty easy to pick up.

Haha sorry balanor! if all you guys would have left me alone while lvling in Kun-Lai I wouldn't have to play payback!

EDIT: What is that trinket you have bal that turned you into the amber and let you restore in combat? Im using the restorative amber in place of food because it's faster but that isn't useable in combat so how did u do dat derrr
Edited by Wukooh on 9/30/2012 6:07 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
It is good fun really.

Ill be main mist for CONVERGE, it's slightly tricky to be 100% effective with bouncing back and forth with fistweaving but just a small amount of time and its pretty easy to pick up.

Haha sorry balanor! if all you guys would have left me alone while lvling in Kun-Lai I wouldn't have to play payback!

EDIT: What is that trinket you have bal that turned you into the amber and let you restore in combat? Im using the restorative amber in place of food because it's faster but that isn't useable in combat so how did u do dat derrr

It's part of the quest chain. You get a constant zone buff from the Prime dude that saves you before you die. It's like cheat-death but it heals you.

And hey I left you alone in the Vale! I never saw you in Kun Lai I don't think. Pretty sure I would remember seeing a monk there.

Anyways it was actually pretty fun. Some of the folks you attracted to fight me kept clashing with me and a hunter I recruited to do quests with.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
I won't be doing any raids for a while, but am MG's token mistweaver. I don't think fistweaving has a place in 5 mans, which is all I'm doing now. It just doesn't have the guts to keep up a tank at current gear levels, and my mana regen doesn't support it either. I keep hearing it has a place (especially when raid-healing in 25s), but I won't be able to test that until I get there.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Mage
Shoulda got a Feat, but blizz didnt get their cut. Grats sir
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]