Monk armory pose a little off

11 Pandaren Monk
For this character she's off to one side with her back turned to the viewer. Don't know if it's because it's a Monk because I've checked other Monks and they seem fine.
Reply Quote
Battle.net Developer
Yeah, we have a couple of poses that are very bad for the Pandas right now. I'm apologize for the annoying armory pose and we're hoping to get them setup correctly soon.
Reply Quote
11 Pandaren Monk
Thanks for getting back to me, will keep an eye out for it to be fixed. :)
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
09/28/2012 11:17 AMPosted by Peratryn
I'm apologize
Sorry but have to be a grammar police here. Should be "I apologize"
Edited by Zorixon on 9/29/2012 3:39 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Troll Mage
09/28/2012 11:17 AMPosted by Peratryn
Yeah, we have a couple of poses that are very bad for the Pandas right now. I'm apologize for the annoying armory pose and we're hoping to get them setup correctly soon.

Dang it posted something and I didn't see this >_< But yea I'm having a similar issue with mine. I'm not sure if it's because of my pandarian having a polearm or what.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/black-dragonflight/Delphina/simple

Edit:

Equipped a 1-Hand Axe (don't have a second right now) but the pose does work fine with just the 1-Hander. So it just appears to be a 2-Hand weapon issue right now for female pandarians.
Edited by Delritha on 9/29/2012 11:38 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
09/28/2012 10:42 AMPosted by Meditation
For this character she's off to one side with her back turned to the viewer. Don't know if it's because it's a Monk because I've checked other Monks and they seem fine.

It happens with 2H weapons, I guess.

Glad to know the admins know about it. :3
Reply Quote
85 Troll Mage
As a follow-up. I logged out on my Pandarian Monk (same link as above) with 2 1-Hand Fist weapons ( Claws of Gekkan ) and currently she is posing in the default upright non-combat position.
Reply Quote
87 Pandaren Monk
I'm glad this is getting worked on. However I'd gladly give up my staff if I could DW as a Mistweaver. It would just be totally awesome.

Pretty please? Even if it was a talent slot or glyph, I'd be okay with that.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
to piggyback on this it seems like a lot of classes have some awkward pandaren poses. i suppose they're all in the process of getting fixed and made regular. for example:

my armory pose is:
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/frostmane/Tsilyi/advanced

while a friend of mine's (and many others) makes much more sense and is like this:
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/doomhammer/Reesicup/advanced
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Maybe one day my toon will stop looking like it's winding up to bat the camera :(
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]