Returning and looking for Alliance Guild

90 Night Elf Druid
Hey guys, I've been away for quite awhile and decided to return for MoP and dig in for the long haul. I am looking for an active guild that gets involved in raids, PvP, and achievement hounding.

I love chasing achievements and primarily played my Druid but now that they are account based and since it's been so long I need to relearn all my characters I would be happy to play any class that is needed most. I have a level 85 of each class on the server now, except a monk of course.

Hit me up either here or in game if you have an active bunch that has that touch of OCD and feels the need to complete every achievement in the list :)
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid
Sorry no one ever responded. I hope someone got in touch with you in game.
Reply Quote
90 Human Monk
Heya Poohba, not sure if you are still looking but if you are, we may be a good fit for you. Hit me up in game, character name Lewna =)
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
Monstrosity is an active guild always looking for more active toons. We have a bunch of people who are achv !@#$%s so you would fit in. We are also 3/6 MV and very active raiders. If you havent found a guild yet hit me up in game or any other officer from the guild.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]