Pets do not show up on armory website

90 Dwarf Hunter
My Pets (companion and battle) do not show up on the website. It says I am lonely lol.
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/arathor/Morgrim/pet

I logged into the game to see if it needed a refresh. I even did some pet battles and still nothing on the website. I checked my other characters and still showing no pets on any of them.

My mounts show up fine. It is just the pets that are showing as zero.

My coworker did not even log in this morning and all of his pets show up.
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/steamwheedle-cartel/Sombras/pet
Reply Quote
Battle.net Developer
Pets update on some new account wide data, so make sure you fully log out of all characters, and log out of your account (just going to the character screen won't always update your pets).

Player traffic is very high right now as well and normally during periods of high traffic updates can get a bit slow on the site.

Please keep us updated over the next few days and we can look into your account if it's still not updating.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Warlock
Similar situation for me as well. Several friends have their pets displayed with no trouble, while my collection is invisible. http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/zangarmarsh/Voodont/pet

Any help would be deeply appreciated as I hunt down every last pet I can get my hands on.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
I have the same problem. It's been occurring since launch and no amount of logging in and out seems to solve the issue.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/frostwolf/Gossamer/pet
Reply Quote
Battle.net Developer
We've collected a few accounts that this is happening to and trying to find the issue. Sorry that your pets aren't showing up but hopefully we will have a fix over the next few days.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
I am also having this issue. I've logged into 3 of my 4 accounts (one isn't subbed atm). Logged into almost every character at least once. Opened mini pet menus, pulled out pets, dismissed pets, pet battled.. nothing fixes this.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
I'm also seeing the issue on my account - I had a ton of pets (675-ish) when the consolidation completed, and I went through last night and released/caged all my duplicates, bringing me down to about 190.

Not sure if my pets not displaying is related to the high number of pets & dupes I had after the consolidation, but right now I have no duplicates, I'm under the cap, and the web site still shows zero pets.

(Mounts look all right, though, if that's relevant.)
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
My account isn't showing any of my pets
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
My pets aren't showing up either. I've logged into all of my characters and have been pet battling as well.

Thanks for working on this. I noticed the OP's pets are showing now.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter
My pets aren't showing up either. I've logged into all of my characters and have been pet battling as well.

Thanks for working on this. I noticed the OP's pets are showing now.

I just checked and my pets are still not showing. I cleared browser cache and all. You probably clicked on Sombras' profile which is my coworker's character.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
I just checked and my pets are still not showing. I cleared browser cache and all. You probably clicked on Sombras' profile which is my coworker's character.

Oops... I guess I did. Just goes to show you how distressed I am over my pets not showing up ;) I can't even click on the right links :)
Reply Quote
I'm having the same problem.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter
And now none of my characters show up at all. I keep getting the "Oops Something Is Broken You can blame the murlocs for this little mishap." page. I will take this as the blues working towards fixing the pets not showing up. :)
Reply Quote
Battle.net Developer
09/27/2012 10:10 AMPosted by Morgrim
And now none of my characters show up at all. I keep getting the "Oops Something Is Broken You can blame the murlocs for this little mishap." page. I will take this as the blues working towards fixing the pets not showing up. :)

We are working on this issue right now.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Death Knight
I'm getting the "no pets collected" error as well. My mounts are showing up, and my profile updated to show the new tabard, but no pets at all.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter
Peratryn, my characters are back on the armory but still no pets showing. I know you guys are doing maintenance today, just wanted to give an update since it is Friday.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
Same problem here too... thanks for working on it :)
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
I'm wondering if an issue I found in game today has anything to do with the fact the Armory is saying I have no pets. When I cage up my extra Ancona Chickens and Cobra Hatchlings and try to put them in the guild bank they show up as the icon to other guild mates, but there's no tool tip when they hover over it. And I can't put any of my caged pets onto the AH . Is this because the armory/game is saying I have no pets? Am I out of sync with the game somehow? Am I going to have issues with the pets I have captured since MoP?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
I'm also having this issue. When I go to my armory I can not see my pets or mounts.
I have logged in and out of all my characters.

Let me know if there is anything else that I can try or need to do please.
Reply Quote
Same issue here. I have tried logging onto all characters, summoning and battling with them and then logging completely out...but still nothing on the armoury.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]