Pets do not show up on armory website

My problem isn't exactly the same so maybe I shouldn't post this here but it may be related...The pets I had as of 2 days ago are showing up in my armory. But, all pets I've captured since then are not, and pets that have gained levels since then are not showing that they have leveled. Also, I have changed out my active team but it's still showing the team I had 2 days ago. So it's just not updating, although my recent activity, achievements, etc. seem to be updating just fine.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
Having the same issue aswell. Its been 4 days and still it hasn't updated my armory, no matter how many times I've logged in and out.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Just thought I'd add that none of my pets are showing in the armory either, on any of my characters! I've tried relogging several times, no luck.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Warrior
same issue, no pets, nice try with the "fully log out" fix.... its like technical support telling us to reset our pcs... sorry cant help myself complaining, I hate to see half assed fixes for what is obviously a major problem on YOUR end.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
Still not fixed for me
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Hunter
Peratryn, Monday morning update. Unfortunately, none of my companion pets are showing still.
Reply Quote
100 Human Priest
None of my companion pets are showing up either. I have logged on and off EVERY toon i have, including servers i dont play on. Still no pets showing. Even updated my info on my account to see if that fixed it. Nope.

Now i have to go in and manuallly add all my pets to my warcraftpets.com account.
Reply Quote
100 Orc Hunter
Some sort of update, even just "we're still working on it" would be nice. I'm a bit worried about actually working on pet battle stuff as I don't want to put a ton of time into it and have it get reset or something in the fix.
Reply Quote
100 Pandaren Mage
Add this account to the list of accounts whose pets aren't showing up on the website.
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Shaman
My armory page says I have no pets also.
Edited by Babycakers on 10/1/2012 8:13 PM PDT
Reply Quote
93 Night Elf Rogue
Same.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Confirming this issue still exists.
Reply Quote
Battle.net Developer
For the problem of pets not loading at all, we do have people looking at it. For some accounts (we haven't found the bug yet, so we don't know what about the accounts is causing this) account wide data is not loading for the website. I don't have a good ETA on a fix but it's not anything you guys are doing in game.
Edited by Peratryn on 10/5/2012 4:57 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Shaman
Just adding another account to the mix that isn't showing pets. I just logged into ALL my characters ever created, or deleted some that I wasn't using anymore. There were some I hadn't logged into till just now though so I'm not sure if this is supposed to take a few hours or is just broken somehow.

edit: an achievement I earned about 4 hours ago just showed up now in my activity feed. no pets yet though
Edited by Nishan on 10/2/2012 1:45 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Orc Hunter
Thank you very much for the update Paratryn, and for easing my worries about working on my pet battles.
Reply Quote
I also have an account that is not showing pets on the armory. However, account wide achievements are showing up.
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
I've obviously been in and out of both the game and the website. However, none of my pets are displaying on the armory. Thanks for the updates, dev team.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Hunter
I am having the same issue. Thanks for keeping us updated.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Priest
Also affected :(

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/proudmoore/Lazerus/simple
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
10/02/2012 09:03 AMPosted by Peratryn
For the problem of pets not loading at all, we do people looking at it. For some accounts (we haven't found the bug yet, so we don't know what about the accounts is causing this) account wide data is not loading for the website. I don't have a good ETA on a fix but it's not anything you guys are doing in game.

Perhaps the age of the accounts is a common denominator in those accounts that fail vs those that work?

My account is a Day 1 account so presumably it has been migrated over to different database formats over the years (like Battle.net merge, etc.) Perhaps during one of those merges some fields were left uninitialized and contain random data that is affecting display of pets?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]