are warriors are fast pace than pallies?

1 Goblin Hunter
i haven't played either in the new patch, i remember hating paladins for the cd's on it's spells do warriors have smoother rotations?
Reply Quote
68 Human Warlock
Im not sure I understand the title of your post. But if you are asking if Warriors are cooldown dependent the answer is no.

The rotations are fast paced and in my opinion quite fun. It can get frantic at times, but its nice having a resource mechanic that never seems to run out. Plus face smashing with two handers is great fun.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Uh, Warriors are totally cooldown dependent. The CDs on Mortal Strike, Bloodthirst, and Colossus Smash define our rotations. I'm a little annoyed by the new 6 second CD on MS, tbh. 4.5 seconds felt exactly right and this is sluggish and painful in comparison.

It's also why the new rage system affecting Arms and Fury was a stupid idea, because we weren't resource-dependent in the first place. If you removed or considerably lessened the CD on MS or BT (like, barely over GCD or no CD at all) then the rage changes would be fine.
Edited by Jorion on 9/25/2012 2:31 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
09/25/2012 02:30 PMPosted by Jorion
If you removed or considerably lessened the CD on MS or BT (like, barely over GCD or no CD at all) then the rage changes would be fine.

Yeah that's not going to happen. Ever. Also, 6s MS feels exactly the same as it did before Cata. Because it was.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
Title made me cry.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
When I refer to cooldowns Im referring to anything that is 60 seconds or more.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]