Great design, blizzard

90 Human Rogue
Seriously. Well done. Give me a quest where I have to get 50 people to NOT hit a mob til the 3rd phase. As if these idiots and trolls will ever understand/listen to anyone. Questing will never happen at this rate.
Reply Quote
/clap
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Rogue
09/25/2012 06:18 PMPosted by Suddénly
Seriously. Well done. Give me a quest where I have to get 50 people to NOT hit a mob til the 3rd phase. As if these idiots and trolls will ever understand/listen to anyone. Questing will never happen at this rate.

Art thou mad, brother?

Just skip the quest ffs.
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
I'm sorry, last time I checked, Blizz started doing this thing where you can't move on to another quest until you do the one you've already done. I'd like to be shown otherwise. And if DPS queues for dungeons weren't 25 mins, i'd be doing that instead.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Rogue
I skipped 2 quests In Jade...

The engineer guy one, and the falling troops.

Otherwise, theyre all doable.
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
Eh, finally got it done, but reminded myself how much I hate questing in the process lol they can't make you gain xp any faster? lol
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
Just had to dungeon ti'll next lvl and skip the first questing zone
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Rogue
09/25/2012 10:23 PMPosted by Suddénly
Eh, finally got it done, but reminded myself how much I hate questing in the process lol they can't make you gain xp any faster? lol

Blizzard see's this is requested by half of the WoW community, make the change, and then the other half starts to rage.

No matter what, not everyone will happy with the way things are.

Just deal with it, bruh.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warlock
09/25/2012 06:50 PMPosted by Suddénly
I'm sorry, last time I checked, Blizz started doing this thing where you can't move on to another quest until you do the one you've already done. I'd like to be shown otherwise. And if DPS queues for dungeons weren't 25 mins, i'd be doing that instead.

Press M, see those yellow !...

I skipped quite a few quests going through jade forest.
Edited by Cryptrot on 9/26/2012 6:46 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Yeah Sativ, I really do feel like a dummy at least 99% of the time I play this game lol

I shall see you all at 90, some time in the next month. Maybe.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]