How is the 8% buff to ele?

85 Blood Elf Paladin
Title says it all.
Did ele get better?
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
well i'm not 90 but pretty much have to try NOT to be top dps in instances right now...i've been top dps every fight..bosses and aoe both. with ascendance & elemental blast at 90..i'm guessing it's only going to get better...i'm sure raids are different but i doubt it'll be difficult to be in the top 5
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Shaman
In random dungeons, I'm firmly on top. What does that tell you? Not much, really. But I'm not concerned about ele damage right now. We're in a good spot and it's quite fun.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
I'm gonna go ahead and guess that a buff to LB did in fact make ele better.
Reply Quote
Its hard to say when we arent raiding. We are not dpsing a boss for about 5 minutes to figure out what spot we are on charts. Ele dps is fine, by fine i mean it works for 5 mans right now. It will get bwtter at 90. But we will need some time before we can say if there is still a bit pfk needed. Give it a solid 2-4 weeks before nimbers go out.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
I'm only level 86 thus far, but as I'm questing, I'm seeing that I'm downing mobs a lot faster than most of the people around me. I can take on a massive group of mobs and down them quickly with Chain Lightning, while other people seem to take longer on a single mob. That probably isn't a good example as it relies in a lot of different factors, but there's my 2 copper.

Also, I only level as Ele, I raid and do 5-mans as Resto, so I have no input there. :(
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
It was a buff to tb, so not exactly a 8% buff unless you only cast tb. Still a nice addition for both ele and enhance
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]