One button heal class for 30 levels? O_O

90 Draenei Shaman
Soothing Mist, Soothing Mist, Soothing Mist, Soothing Mist, Soothing Mist, Soothing Mist, Soothing Mist, Soothing Mist, Soothing Mist, Soothing Mist, Soothing Mist, Soothing Mist, Soothing Mist, Soothing Mist, Soothing Mist, Soothing Mist, Soothing Mist, Soothing Mist, Soothing Mist, Soothing Mist, Soothing Mist, Soothing Mist, Soothing Mist, Soothing Mist, Soothing Mist, Soothing Mist, Soothing Mist, Soothing Mist, Soothing Mist, Soothing Mist, Soothing Mist, Soothing Mist, Soothing Mist, Soothing Mist, Soothing Mist, Soothing Mist.

Maybe throw in some dps for that stance if the tanks not getting his !@# totally pounded but as far as I can see theres only the one healing spell for 30 levels till a level 30 talent point and 32 spell.

Seriously is that how it is? I must be missing something cause normally there is more spells to use than this for the other healing classes at low levels.
Edited by Sundarella on 9/26/2012 6:56 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Monk
All your melee abilities are heals.
Reply Quote
43 Blood Elf Monk
I am enjoying it though, granted I wouldn't mind having more than one heal spell but it is NOT the only way to heal. There are dungeons where I am not only #1 DPS but also healing, which is a very nice feeling to have.
Reply Quote
Thing is in deadmines I went to try and melee to heal only to have the monk tank end up as a monk tank pancake. Btw this is Sundarella :P forgot to swap toons to my Monk for OP.
Edited by Karumi on 9/26/2012 7:04 AM PDT
Reply Quote
11 Human Warlock
At level 30 now, I have chi wave which makes it a bit more fun managing chi and what not (not much). Below 30, it was really boring! And idk, in the good majority of my groups, I haven't been able to melee to keep a tank up because they now pull so many mobs, they go down really quickly! Too quick to melee heal.

Also a tip for those who may not have known, if you constantly spam click/press your key for soothing mist, it gives you an instant tick always, instead of having to wait a couple seconds for the next tick. So if someone is dropping really fast, I hit 22222222 and it brings them up quickly, rather than having to channel it.

Of course, once mana becomes an issue, we probably won't be able to do that but by then, we will have access to the other healing spells! :)
Reply Quote
I found myself seriously wondering if monk healing is bugged yesterday, my mana never went below 95% during 5 dungeon runs. But am loving the monk.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Karumi - take these early levels to keep experimenting with your melee abilities as heals, though! You need to develop the instincts for when to stand and punch things, and when you have a split second to begin casting :D

You're right; your melee abilities will *not* keep a person alive when they're taking more than low damage.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]