Realm Firsts - MoP Edition!

So anyone know who's got which Realm first achievements?
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Warrior
Well, I know Iapeto got realm first 90 (as well as priest), and I think Kripp got 2nd (as well as first hunter). I didn't pay much attention after that.

I got realm first alliance 90 (followed a few minutes later by my questin' buddy Sycoz, who would have beaten me if he hadn't kept waiting for me to catch up when I derped around). Oddly enough we were only killed by horde one time, and it was a fight over a rare spawn mob at level 89. We successfully got his loot, which sucked anyways.

I guess since me and Sycoz quested pretty much nonstop from when MoP was released, all the horde we saw were also just intent on hitting 90 (and uninterested in fighting 2 of us).
Reply Quote
i know server first profession wise was done for mining.

/sigh

I shoulda took off of work for this release.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
I wanna just say that I know Gnovacaine got world first for JC and Mining..and Exodus as a whole kind of owned the firsts for all the classes. That's about all I can remember.

Meanwhile I got "First Belf Who Never Stood A Chance At Being 'First' For Anything."
Edited by Samarrah on 9/26/2012 10:40 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
Roylez in IBT got realm first Rogue, everything else was Exodus appart from Kripp.
Reply Quote
What about fishing????

Also, i'm probably in the same boat as you are Samarrah.
Edited by Orren on 9/27/2012 12:17 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
I got realm first... First Aid!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
/flex /flex Because I'm the boss!!!

Nah being serious, figured most of you forgot that even existed =]
Edited by Fenlong on 9/27/2012 12:42 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
I saw it, and smiled.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
fishing was done by an UD warlock can't remember his name though, i was 7 points behind =[
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]