ivl 470 Unholy/Frost DK lf Hardcore Guild

100 Gnome Death Knight
I started playing during the end of the Burning Crusade and didn't really take interest in end game content until mid-end WotLK. At the end of WotLK, I joined a hard core guild that was server first and was a fun place to be. However, they broke up early Cata leaving me without a good guild on a medium pop server. That lead to me deciding to go casual for all of Cata. I'm always looking for ways to better myself no matter where. I am laid back and like to enjoy what I can, and I know when to get serious and stop fooling around. While not raiding, I enjoy completing achievements, collecting transmog gear, and PVPing.

My experience isn't as great as it would have been since that incident, but I certainly do not fail to mechanics often, and I make sure that I never fail to something twice. As you can see by some of my heroic kills, I was going back and redoing everything I could for experience. I hated most of these raids and found them boring, but I did not want to end Cata with an incomplete raid history. I am available to raid between 8 pm - 1 am EST. Time zones are no problem as long as it is still within those times on the east coast.

-I am looking for a hardcore 10 or 25 man guild.
-I do have Vent and Mumble, but I do not currently have a mic.
-Please do not have an age requirement. I know you want maturity, but they do not always correlate to each other.
-I am not able to go Horde unless you are on my current server. I will do a server transfer though.
Edited by Darktsunaki on 10/19/2012 4:13 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Hunter
We are interested in adding a DK to our line up. We would like you to build a tank set for those rare emergencies that out 2 MS ranks might miss a day or what have you. We have reformed our roster to favor that of progression and looking to add like minded people. This will be for a core spot.

Our information is as follows:

Fruari Mortificatio is an Alliance, Level 25 guild formed early in the WOLTK expansion. We're an adult oriented guild with a majority of our members 25+ and are looking to add skilled members to both of our raid groups. We do alt runs and old raids on off nights.

We're recruiting with the goal of finishing top 5 on our server. Finished 15th last tier which included the guild server transferring from a dieing server and having some intermittent roster issues. We have a tank and heals who regualry parsed during DS progression, primarily looking for DPS capable of the same.

Group 1

Raid Times: Tues/Thurs/Mon 6:30 - 9:00 pst. Will occasionally extend up to 30 min if we are close to a kill.
Loot: Open loot council, if there's a debate we /roll. Trials are eligible for loot from day 1.
Progression: 8/8H

Recruiting: Primarily looking for a Mage and Deathknight DPS who would also be willing to tank if one of our main tanks cannot make a raid night. All other classes encouraged to apply.

Group 2

Raid Times: Wed/Fri 6:30 - 9:00 pst. Will occasionally extend up to 30 min if we are close to a kill.
Loot: /roll. Trials are eligible for loot from day 1.
Progression: 8/8H

Recruiting: Any and all classes.

If interested, you can apply at fm.guildzilla.com or contact Doozys, Kittyb or Luhcifer in game. Realids are xythe14@yahoo.com or bhwow1 @ gmail.com
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Death Knight
Would like some more replies. Will be hitting 90 tomorrow.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warlock
Add me real-id: dk56@njit.edu We can talk there.
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Death Knight
Battle tag if you want to contact me: Tasgall#1886
Edited by Darktsunaki on 9/30/2012 7:31 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Death Knight
^
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
LF Unholy/Frost DK. If you are what we are looking for we will pay for your faction change.

Serious Progression guild LF Serious Players.

Server Firsts/Top 100 US push for this tier and beyond.

Strict 25 man

Raids: Sun-Wen 8-11pm CST (May add Thursdays or start earlier for progression)

Real ID: bobs69amx@comcast.net
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Death Knight
Up
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Death Knight
Still looking.
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Death Knight
Bump
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Tues/Thurs/Sun 9-12 EST
Stormrage, Alliance, 10m

real id sfydenkevez@yahoo.com

if those times work out I would like to discuss you progressing with us
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
Hello there!

I am the GM of the guild <Of Hells Design> on the Whisperwind server. I'm just going to keep this short and sweet, sorta lol. We are a mature, serious, goal oriented, fun, hilarious, and crazy raiding guild. Slay dragons (or other hideous looking things) first and asks questions later! Our goal is to push content ASAP when possible with the release of MOP, challenge modes, scenarios, raiding, etc.

*Things that we won't ever do*
-Give you up
-Let you down
-Run around and desert you
-Say goodbye
-Tell a lie and hurt you

^Random guild joke

We are presently recruiting healers and DPS for our 25man raiding team, all open positions are core positions!

Classes and Roles we are currently open for: *This is not exactly how many people we are looking for*

1 Bal Druid
1 Resto Druid
1 Feral Druid
1-2 DPS Monk
1 Healer Monk
2 Warlock
1 DK
1 Holy Pally
2 Priest (1 Heal, 1 DPS)
1 Ret Pally
1 Hunter

Raid times: Tues-Thurs 8:30pm EST to about 11:30pm/12am
*We also raid on Mondays as last push days but it isn't a strict requirement*

Contact info
Real ID: Thegod526@gmail.com
Battletag: Ysosrslawl#1721
In Game: Ysosrslawl(GM), Zultankulle(GM alt), Noles(Officer), Xävïus(Officer), anyone else can direct you to me!
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
What does hardcore mean to you?

We are doing MV Wed and Thur and have immediate core spot for you.

10m Raid times Tue Wed Thu 8:30 - 11:30pm est. Send me an email at greyboldgreymane@gmail.com so we can set up a time to chat via skype or vent. Will pay for transfer if accepted.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
As of today, we are 4/6. That will be changing rapidly and often. I like the drive you're showing with your toon on this expansion and we would like to talk to you about a core spot. You don't mention your availability, but our standard raid times extend out considerably on Friday and Saturday nights during progression. Your lack of a mic would be an issue, but hopefully one which could be dealt with. Please feel free to add one of us and chat.

<Limitless Possibilities> is a raiding guild on Echo Isles. We raid Friday-Sunday 6-9 PST (9-12 EST) We were 8/8h in DS and are pushing for Realm First in MoP. Please take 3 minutes to read our post. Thanks, and have an extraordinary day.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/6307741339

gm's real id- tommyc06wow@hotmail.com
officer-jasonw_01@hotmail.com
officer-Marjorie #1963

applications may be filed any time at www.limitless.guildlaunch.com
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
<OldSkool> is a newly formed 10 Man raiding guild looking for solid competent players to start pushing through MOP heroic raiding content. We intend on raiding Tuesday, THursday, and Sunday from 9-1 Est time. Whisper Saze on icecrown server for more information.
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Death Knight
Up
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
Hi, Sad Panda is currently looking to expand our raid roster. You can contact me in game (lramirez0716@gmail.com) if this looks like a match for you. And now the info spam. :)

<Sad Panda>
Contacts: Taiter, Dariul, Klarix

About Us:
Sad Panda has been an established guild on the Madoran server since 2007. We are currently a 10 man guild with a modest raid schedule. We have recently revamped the guild and are in the process of rebuilding and getting back to the business of killing bosses.

Raid Times (all raids are server time, Central)
- Invites go out: 6:30pm
- Monday 7:00pm-10:00pm
- Tuesday 7:00pm-10:00pm
- Wednesday 7:00pm-9:00pm (on occassion)
Loot System
We use a standard Roll system and a loot council for Tier, that way we make sure it goes around to who need it most.

Currently Recruiting:
- Blood DK
- Guardian Druid
- Enhancement Shaman
- Holy Paladin
(also, anybody else that thinks they would like to apply to get in on some of the boss killing action is most welcome to apply through the website)

Depending on recruitment, we may also be starting a second group which at this point would need ranged and melee dps as well as maybe one healer and tank.

What we expect from you as a player:
- High Attendance 100% (We understand RL happens)
- Ventrilo with a working Microphone.
- Knowledge of your class and spec.
- having a good knowledge of fights we are currently working on for progression.
- And most important to follow instructions, Mistakes happen, we understand, but don't let them happen twice.

If you are interested please content any of the officers online or reply to this post :)
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
<Silent Requiem> is transferring from Stormreaver to find a better home. The leadership dates back to Vanilla and has raided with some of the top 50 guilds in the United States from BC through the end of Cata. Now we are building our own guild from the ground up and looking for more like minded players to help fill our ranks.

We are a semi hardcore raiding guild that raids 3 nights a week for 4 hours. It is a short raid week but we expect our raiders to give 100% during this time since it is limited. We are looking for people who are dedicated and understand every aspect of their class. We are looking for people who can adapt to changing conditions as well as those that understand simple mechanics.

We raid Sunday through Tuesday nights 8-12 PM server.

At this time we are recruiting
1 Prot Warrior or DK Tank
1 Resto Shaman
1 Hunter
1 Ele or Enhance Shammy
1 Rogue
1 Arms Warrior

While these are what we are looking for right now any skilled players should apply. These are for raid spots and not bench warming spaces.

Please apply at http://silent-requiem.enjin.com/home

If you have any questions please either message myself, Pownzor, or Chronous.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
Best Kept Secret Gaming is a hardcore 10 man horde guild on Tichondrius. We are 6/6 MV so far (due to some real life issues and having to level a tank last minute we are a little behind schedule)

Raid Times:
6-12 EST 4 to 7 days a week, depending on how we are doing on progression.

This is for hard core progression and consists of very dedicated players. Not alot of joking around usually, just serious players wanting to get stuff done.

What you can expect from us:
-A great raid team
-No guild drama
-Experienced, Helpful players
-Putting progress before loot
-People that know what they are doing
-No moaning
-Wow addicts that are on wow if they are not at work.

What we are are looking for in applicants
-Determined and Dedicated players.
- Ranked and good dps
- Geared and properly gemmed/forged(ask mr robot won't cut it)
- Prepared and ready to raid with minimal missing
- The ability to follow simple directions and have fun doing it.
- Desire to want to do good in the game with alot of time on your hands.

How loot is distributed:
-Progression loot table based on loot council.

Curent demand:
- We are currently needing a frost dk and a healer

If interested and you think you can fit in, contact one of the following in game:
GuildMaster - Swiv (swiv#1916)
Officer - Bodes (bodes#1254)
Officer- Azraellia/Gødspimphand(Bløødline#1982)
Officer- Guds(Gudshunter@gmail.com)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]