Loot Lag

Anyone else getting a lag spike when you loot, open bags, open quest dialogues, mine/skin/pick herbs, or talk to a vendor?

I've noticed it starts after I've been playing for about 15 minutes. Interestingly, if I pull up the map right before the loot box opens, I don't lag out.
Reply Quote
Bump
Reply Quote
I have the exact same problem, whenever I change gear or loot I massively lag. Judging on the large number of threads similar to this problem it's an issue blizz needs to get on ASAP
Reply Quote
88 Night Elf Hunter
I experience the same problem. I use Bagnon 5.0.4. I'm not sure if that has anything to do with it. The game freezes when I loot a corpse or quest item/object.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Same issue incl. when organizing bags and on opening character tab. No issue with looting though.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
i have a theory, the reason why boa's are only server bound is not a choice by blizzard but an issue with hardware, the servers do not like to communicate like that, so suppose your current region is hosted by a server other than your own, the lag is likely because the servers do not communicate well. just a theory but i think theres something to it.

i do have this issue myself fairly often, but im not sure about the server hosting the reigon when it has happened
Reply Quote
59 Gnome Death Knight
i'm having this same issue with the panda monk that i just started on the venture co. server
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]