How Blizzard is killing off the Horde

87 Tauren Shaman
I hope Blizzard reads this and pays attention. The Kel'Thuzad horde is suffering. Many of our biggest guilds have left. Either faction change or server transfer. The server is 97% Alliance and that number is dwindling fast. With the Mists of Pandaria launch, we are completely unable to quest due to the vast numbers of Alliance on the server killing the horde every chance they get. Now that a free server transfer has opened up, people are jumping ship so that they can actually quest and level up without being killed every two steps they take.

Blizzard, this is a problem! A server should not have this terrible of a population. Here are my suggestions. Don't allow for free transfers for the horde, only for the Alliance. Offer an incentive for people to come to Kel'Thuzad horde. Give some bonus for a guild to come here. Give them free stuff. Anything that will encourage people to balance out the population. Allow for free faction changes from Alliance to Horde with some incentive for entire guilds to faction change. Maybe give them free gear. That's a great incentive. I'm sure people would disagree with this, but think about it, what's better? A guild having an advantage over all the others for one tier of content for about a week or two, or an entire faction on a server dying off? Another thing that would help encourage the Alliance to transfer off, evening out the the number of players per faction, would be to lower the population cap on the realm. Nothing runs people off of a server like a long queue time. This would annoy a lot of people for a little while, but I believe this could help in the long run.

Blizzard, I know you cannot force people to come to Kel'Thuzad Horde, but there's not much time left to save this server before no one would even think of coming here. No one wants to transfer to a dead faction. You cannot recruit for your guild, you cannot find people to quest with. You cannot do anything with a group because there's no one to group with.

Cross Realm Zones could have helped prevent people from leaving, but you have those turned off for Mists of Pandaria. Set up Cross Realm Zones with a relatively low population cap on Pandaria zones so that a more even number of Alliance and Horde can be in a zone for low population faction realms. The problem isn't that the Alliance are jerks and just camping places, though they are doing that anyway; the problem is that there are hundreds of Alliance in a zone and only 13 Horde. I am not exaggerating these numbers. If you go look at the Valley of the Four Winds' populations on the two different factions, you will see that the Horde has less than 20 people in the whole zone, while there's at least 20 Alliance at each quest hub.

I am sadly leaving the server with my guild since they don't want to deal with this and many other guilds are also doing the same thing from what I've heard. Pretty soon there will be fewer than 200 active members on the Horde, while there are thousands on the Alliance.

Blizzard, this is in your hands, there is nothing anyone but you can do to help this situation.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
sick novel brother! let me just tell you nobody cares!

#TAYLORGANG

Shut your mouth

#WOCKAFLOCKAFLAME
Reply Quote
86 Blood Elf Priest

#TAYLORGANG

Shut your mouth

#WOCKAFLOCKAFLAME

Dayuuuum

#OOHAHHWALLAWALLABINGBANG
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior

#TAYLORGANG

Shut your mouth

#WOCKAFLOCKAFLAME

praise lil b
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
There are always going to be factions like this, Alliance is terrible on Illidan, Mal'Ganis, Blackrock, Area 52, etc.

Horde is terrible on Kel'Thuzad, Tichcondrius, Sarg, etc.

The only real balanced high pop realms are Kil'Jaeden, Bleeding Hollow and Emerald Dream- maybe Korgath.

I transfered here from Blackrock Alliance, Blizzard doesn't care. Trust me.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
So, what you're saying, is that you need our assistance to bridge the three percentile gap into a more noticeable hundred percentile margin.

I will honor your request, good sir, to give you a horde free server by purging every child that cannot fly away from the free world.

WE WILL RAIN FROM THE SKIES LIKE HAIL.

But I have my demands:
Together we can work to purge the horde remnant from this server until it forces Blizzard's hand to action; ideally leading up to a climatic merger between US-Kel'Thuzad and US-Illidan.

Something about forcing 40,000 of the most obscene Brohorde to deal with 40,000 of the most obnoxious Brolliance would create the perfect world PVP storm.

That's as many as four ten thousands.
And that's terrible.
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
Just how blazed were you when you wrote that?
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
I miss the days when the factions were balanced.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
09/27/2012 10:32 AMPosted by Livedeath
Just how blazed were you when you wrote that?

That is illegal.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Death Knight
Some of the responses above just illustrate the fact that Kelthuzad is a JERK magnet on the alliance side, I am also considering moving all my toons the hell out of here. Blizzard does need to address these imbalance issues on PVP servers sooner than later or they may start loosing some customers over this issue, free transfer helps a bit but it is sad and painful to leave a server where you've been playing for a long time :(
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
09/27/2012 11:04 AMPosted by Nazhug
PVP servers

There's your problem right there guy. I've been on just about every PvP server Oceanic and US and all the best PVP players and their hangers on are jerks. I'm sure there are some nice ones out there, but I haven't run into any. Even the ones I consider friends are jerks.

Oh, except Andus. Andus is a nice guy.
Reply Quote
87 Undead Rogue
We have over 200 active horde players I counted like 20
Reply Quote
86 Blood Elf Priest
U'll have probably 5 active by tomorrow...

BYE KT, i'm so sad...

Blizz, nice job!
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior

BYE KT, i'm so sad...

Blizz, nice job!

ok bye
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight

BYE KT, i'm so sad...

Blizz, nice job!

I've never heard of you or your guild. Goodbye.
Reply Quote
88 Orc Warrior
Regardless of whether this is "Just how it goes" or not, I started vanilla on this server and have several horde characters that I'm not willing to just boot off this server. They'll address the situation at some point in time but until then, enjoy your pansy pickings alliance.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
I like how everyone complaining took the free xfer. Good riddance.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
10/01/2012 08:26 PMPosted by Akhiro

Yeah....well...your face!
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior

Yeah....well...your face!

Except for you and your guild. You guys are okay.
Edited by Akhiro on 10/2/2012 12:49 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]