Quest: Guerillas in our Midst is bugged

90 Orc Hunter
The quest: Guerillas in our Midst, part of a quest in Grookin Hill in the Jade Forest is bugged because after doing this quest, General Nazgrim still follows you. This is making players having to log out and then log back into the game. Then General Nazgrim will be back in his rightful spot. Can you please fix this?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
ive been having that problem as well.after ive beaten all 8 of the alliance spys, nazgrim still follows me.
Reply Quote
45 Pandaren Monk
Yeah! same here. I am glad it's not just me! now that I am aware I will move on!
Reply Quote
86 Troll Druid
Just popping in to say yup happened to me too.
Reply Quote
84 Pandaren Monk
Still going on with no fix yet ><
Reply Quote
86 Undead Rogue
Sorry to necro the post again, but if you just run the General outside of the Grookin Hill area, he'll disapear, then you can then re-enter Grookin Hill to turn in the quest. I've had it happen to me twice and that was the only way I could figure out how to turn it in. Hopefully it gets fixed.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
How did this quest make it out of beta like this? lol. Let alone through several bug fix patches and one large content patch.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Just happened to me too. So you have to log out and back in...great. :(
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
yeah has been happening to a friend of mine as well. we finally got her through it after her 5th run of it and now the last quest over by the outhouse is not working for her every time she goes to talk to the goblin the screen goes black for the switch and just stays black
Reply Quote
And still going . . .
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
LOL its a year later and this is still happening! I'm just trying to do my Loremaster and now I have a general following me around. Time to relog! yay! :/
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
I'm going to need someone to go ahead and get this quest and have Nazgrim follow them into Siege of Orgrimmar to help kill himself. (This is totally possible, shut up)
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
Still bugged. Spent a while trying to find him before I searched Google. Is this all about wasting our time so you don't have to design new content? The second quest I've had to /reload at this hub. I don't even want to be here, just need the quest to get out.
Reply Quote
Still busted :-/
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Rogue
02/20/2014 11:40 PMPosted by Jamash
Still busted :-/

Well, this thread has one hell of a history of being bumped.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]