Seeker's Folly-shrines won't activate

90 Gnome Warrior
So just like the title states, while on the quest for Seeker's Folly, the shrines do NOT activate. Is there a 'known issue' with this one?
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
i'm having the same issue. Logged out and back in and it's still not working.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
Ran back to the bottom and was careful not to hit anything, it worked that time.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I am stuck also - in my quest log it doesn't even show the description of the shrine to click on... this could be an addon compatability thing?

I ran to the second one and it was active and that made the first one clickable but the third one is still clickable.

Help Blizz!

Edit: I just disabled all my addons after trying all sorts of things and reloaded my ui and it worked. I don't know if that is the fix or not but give it a go.
Edited by Kalydrae on 10/4/2012 2:07 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
Hi, I am having the same problem but only with the last shrine...

Please help...
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
From what I've read elsewhere, you need to start with the second shrine, go third, and then return to the first and it will work.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Mage
Seriously Blizz, since Sept this has been bugged? I /reload and that did not help. The 3rd shrine for me will not do anything and it is not listed in my quest log only a :0/1 no name for the shrine.

I abandoned quest and took it 2 more times and the last shrine is not listed in the quest only the :0/1
I went to the 3rd shrine first and it did work and the name of shrine appeared in my quest. then I did 2nd and 1st. So if you don't have the 3rd shrine listed in your quest, start with that, until Blizz gets around to fixing it.
Edited by Tokiwartooth on 11/14/2012 2:10 PM PST
Reply Quote
27 Goblin Warrior
Can't get hit by the giant snowballs,Couldn't activate it first try went back down and dodged all the snowballs worked fine
Reply Quote
62 Draenei Monk
It's not bugged. You have to dodge everything the weather throws at you on the way up; snowballs in the first section and the whirlwinds in the second. If anything hits you at all you can't reflect at the shrines and have to start that section again.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
It's not bugged. You have to dodge everything the weather throws at you on the way up; snowballs in the first section and the whirlwinds in the second. If anything hits you at all you can't reflect at the shrines and have to start that section again.

I did not get hit by anything on the way to the first shrine from the bottom and it still did not activate.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
This quest sucks and so do all the other "Mario" quests Blizzard puts into this game. If I wanted to jump from stump to stump, dodge/leap/ items, frogger across areas or click on multiple fast moving targets I would by Mario Bros or Tomb Raider or some such thing.

Had to get that off my chest and go attempt my fifth try at this quest. So far, I've been hit onece (first try) and avoided everything 3 times. Weeeee! Thanx Blizz!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]