Taming Kalimdor

Good morning, I seem to be stuck on the questline for the taming kalimdor achievement. I have currently done five of the battle masters and need to do the ones from Zunta to Cassandra Kaboom. When I go to Durotar to talk to Zunta he gives no option to battle him, neither does the one after Analyssa. I have tried restoring pets to full health and also using lower level ones and still not getting the option to battle them. Which kind of sucks as I'd like these dailies open, same as I have the Eastern Kingdom ones open.

Anyone know why this is?

If it helps, it's on my character Rinrin and she's alliance.

Thanks ♥

Edit: I also have this problem with the tamer in Shattrath City.
Edited by Ganon on 9/27/2012 8:19 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
I'm assuming you actually have the quest to talk to the trainer? So far as I'm aware, you can't battle one unless you are on that quest step.
Reply Quote
26 Gnome Rogue
From what I've read elsewhere, it seems that the Eastern Kingdoms pet trainer quests are only available to Alliance and the Kalimdor ones only available to Horde. As long as you have a Horde toon on any server of a reasonably high enough level to do the quests you'll get account-wide achievement credit. If not then getting a DK out of the starter zone only takes a couple of hours.

No idea about the Shattrath trainer though.
Edited by Littlebeavis on 9/27/2012 11:53 AM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Human Warrior
I did all alliance taming, and i created a Horde char and got the 1st quest to battle the 1st horde tamer, but after i kickedhim, theres no follow up quest and no more quests available in the city tamer, this quest is bugged, i got the full achiev on my horde char lv 14 but not on my lv 90 alliance char.

BUG REPORT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]