LF 1 Healer and 1 Huntard

90 Draenei Shaman
<Reforged> is recruiting 1 healer (any class but shaman) and a hunter. Raid days/times are Tues, Wed, Sun at 6pm server. Also home of server first 90 Shaman and Paladin :<
Apply at www.reforgedlol.guildportal.com Will also be checking this post frequently.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Death Knight
So by putting that server first crap, that is supposed to HELP recruit?
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
So by searching forums all day to !@#$% about, thats supposed to make you good? oh.... wait.
I mean you can look at our T11 kill history before we xfered half our raid team to illidan. Just searching back on home territory for some raiders, don't get so uptight. You act as if i took your bottle away.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Death Knight
If I pay for a name change, will you change yours to yesimaclown? I don't really give a !@#$ about your guild or realm first crap. But hey, if beating your chest makes your feel good, then by all means continue to do so.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Monk
09/27/2012 12:14 PMPosted by Bubukittyfk

Hey trolling is our job gtfo our forums
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Death Knight
09/27/2012 08:57 PMPosted by Ra

Maybe if you were doing your job properly, I wouldn't have to pick up the slack.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
stick to your cable guy thread or something, i heard a lot of people were posting in it
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Death Knight
09/27/2012 09:08 PMPosted by Bubukittyfk

Maybe if you were doing your job properly, I wouldn't have to pick up the slack.

I'm ready to put some people down, direct me.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Death Knight
Well Kaze, congrats, you have more than the quarter of a brain I gave you credit for.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
lets be tough guys and write mean things everywhere on a wow forum
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]