affliction and destro dps ?'s

90 Goblin Warlock
Eon
So this is for PVE...

I play both destro and affliction both with GoSac and givrn what the community and sims say Affliction is the higher dps spec but when I run it i do near 10k less dps than i do as destro. I keep my dots up and haunt is up around 70% I don't get to drain soul much because i forget to or the 20%-0% is so fast in dungeons.

Could anyone help me out please and ket mr know what i need to do better to run affliction tye right way?

Thank you lock bros/sisses,

-Babyfry-
Reply Quote
90 Troll Warlock
Could anyone help me out please and ket mr know what i need to do better to run affliction tye right way?

I would start with fixing this part:

I don't get to drain soul much because i forget to

Also, note that Affliction sims the best in a Patchwerk raid fight in Tier 14 Heroic best in slot gear. I've found Destro to be far superior in 5-mans, particularly if you're good at sniping KBs with Shadowburn.
Reply Quote
09/27/2012 04:44 PMPosted by Daerius
Also, note that Affliction sims the best in a Patchwerk raid fight in Tier 14 Heroic best in slot gear. I've found Destro to be far superior in 5-mans, particularly if you're good at sniping KBs with Shadowburn.

Any fight where there's something to Havoc, Destro will probably come out on top. If there are fast-dying mobs and you can Havoc the boss (or a big mob) then drop 3x Shadowburns on the little ones... then have full Embers to spend for Chaos Bolts... that's epic.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]