<Salvation> is recruiting!

90 Blood Elf Paladin
Salvation is currently recruiting more members to fill our roster. We currently raid Tues-Fri 6-9 pm server. Our current progression is 4/12 H ToT. We are looking for players willing to progress and push competitively throughout the expansion for realm firsts. Please keep in mind our plans and aspirations, We can't really use a person who applies in full blues with no gems or enchants etc. That being said we would like to see an absolute minimum of ilvl 496 with full gems and enchants. If you think this is the guild for you please apply at : http://salvation.guildomatic.com/

Raid days: Tues-Fri 6-9 pm server.

For in game questions: Chilidog#1300
Edited by Heavyhitter on 9/25/2013 12:12 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
great guild and great people app today
Reply Quote
90 Orc Monk
Salvation is currently recruiting DPS however exceptional applications will be considered. We are racing for server firsts. Please be willing to progress, Expect constructive criticism. Raid days currently are Tues-Fri 6-9pm server time. If you are interested in the guild please apply at: http://salvation.guildomatic.com/

Punch and pie.

Fixed
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Edit: We now are serving cocoa and gingerbread men.
Edited by Heavyhitter on 12/26/2012 4:32 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
I shall steal ALL said bread..
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I would be concerned Jooshbag but I have absolutly no idea who you are...so i Proudly wave my bread in front of you tied to a string on a fishing pole like a carrot on a rope while i watch you jump like a white man trying to do a layup to get at it...
Edited by Psilo on 12/28/2012 6:11 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
12/26/2012 05:46 PMPosted by Jooshbag
I shall steal ALL said bread..
War has been waged. No one takes our cookies.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
We are no longer serving gingerbread cookies. We now have Tea and Scones :)
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Tea and Scones - Sounds like some UK / Euro trash is abound...
All your front teeth belongs to me!!
Reply Quote
90 Undead Death Knight
I don't think we have a single euro in our guild. I might be mistaken though.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Jooshbag are you saying that you do not enjoy a scone? If so I feel as if you're lying to not only this server but yourself. Citrus scones are delicious.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
We now have sugar cookies and milk :)
Reply Quote
quels sont vos délais de raid? je recherche des amis pour jouer au jeu avec
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Just edited the post, most of any other info is on the site tho but if you have questions my battle tag is in the post or you can try and hit up an officer

Danieleric, Plot, Protroasted are the others.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
nerds
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Priest
You guys haven't downed a new boss since mid December, so obviously recruitment and attendance is an issue. Pooling talent together on the server can yield results.

Consider hopping over to <Herp Derp> if you guys are having issues filling a consistent roster.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Alliance? Pass.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Death Knight
You guys haven't downed a new boss since mid December, so obviously recruitment and attendance is an issue. Pooling talent together on the server can yield results.

Consider hopping over to <Herp Derp> if you guys are having issues filling a consistent roster.

Yeah we have. =\
Reply Quote
90 Undead Death Knight
Bump bump. We could still use some dps maybe a mage, or a good hunter / monk. We don't have any agi leather or agi mail classes as well. Anyone exceptional will be considered though.
Edited by Plot on 2/15/2013 12:54 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]