[3v3] Rogue Shaman Mage viable?

1 Human Warlock
I'm just wondering if it's a viable comp. The only thing I'm worried about is hex and polly being on the same DR.

I know a priest would be better, but right now that's not an option. How were your experiences with this comp? Do you think it'll be well with those cc's on dr?
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
Sheep healer-->hex the dps you're not on, grats you just created a 3v1 situation where the target you're on has no peels. Boggles my mind when people think spamming cc on the healer is the only effective strat.
Reply Quote
1 Human Warlock
That was never said, but alright.
Reply Quote
Sap> Sheep x3 > Blind > Shear on the healer, Hex on the other DPS and Shaman purging the kill target with Glyph of Purge and Windwalk totem on the Rogue/Mage... I think it would work. Obviously Priest is the classic setup here due to Fear and added offensive DPS but Disc was kinda weak at 90 on the Beta... I know they will eventually get buffed but you can try this comp in the meantime. I see this being great vs. Resto Druid or Priest teams but Holy Paladin teams possibly being a problem.
Reply Quote
1 Human Warlock
Thx man, hopefully it'll turn out good
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Most comps look good on paper... you'll just have to wait and see what it looks like against other comps and real players
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
09/28/2012 02:39 PMPosted by Creepindethh
Sap> Sheep x3 > Blind > Shear on the healer, Hex on the other DPS and Shaman purging the kill target with Glyph of Purge and Windwalk totem on the Rogue/Mage... I think it would work. Obviously Priest is the classic setup here due to Fear and added offensive DPS but Disc was kinda weak at 90 on the Beta... I know they will eventually get buffed but you can try this comp in the meantime. I see this being great vs. Resto Druid or Priest teams but Holy Paladin teams possibly being a problem.

Sap and sheep share DR fyi.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]