Why the !@#$ is is spell reflect still 25sec

90 Human Warrior
Are you !@#$ing kidding me?
Anyone with mana and a god damn dress can cast while MOVING. And if its not a cast, theres some cool-%^- new ability to make it instant cast. THAT, plus everyones new stun/knockback/root make it *!@#ing absurd that spell reflect is a 25 second CD.

FURTHERMORE

Monk 4 set
4set bonus: Your Touch of Death can be used on players who at or below 10% health, instantly killing them.
Glove bonus: All snare and root effects will be cleared upon using Roll, Chi Torpedo or Flying Serpent Kick.

what the $%^- are the devs smoking? Heroic leap 4 set was overpowered, right? Theres an ability in the game that makes everyone run around with 90% HP if theres a monk in the room?

why the *!@# did i buy this xpack.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
You know what MY glove bonus is?
3 less god damn rage cost to hamstring. Better spam that GCD bro! (perry/dodge/block)
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Why does EVERYONE say that to me?
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
So me an 4 other warriors got 2200 or something?
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Please dont bring up spell reflect. We got it good right now having the option to take mass spell reflect and still have normal spell reflect. If you have mass spell reflect you can reflect a lot of spells between that and the old one.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Warrior
You know what MY glove bonus is?
3 less god damn rage cost to hamstring. Better spam that GCD bro! (perry/dodge/block)

lol this is just too good not to recognize. Free root/snare removal vs. 3 less rage cost on a global some of us don't even use (ie: hindering strikes) Its like blizz didn't even try with the warrior class. Oh wait they took away our root/snare removal from our pvp set, thats right lol
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
Are you !@#$ing kidding me?
Anyone with mana and a god damn dress can cast while MOVING. And if its not a cast, theres some cool-%^- new ability to make it instant cast. THAT, plus everyones new stun/knockback/root make it *!@#ing absurd that spell reflect is a 25 second CD.

FURTHERMORE

Monk 4 set
4set bonus: Your Touch of Death can be used on players who at or below 10% health, instantly killing them.
Glove bonus: All snare and root effects will be cleared upon using Roll, Chi Torpedo or Flying Serpent Kick.

what the $%^- are the devs smoking? Heroic leap 4 set was overpowered, right? Theres an ability in the game that makes everyone run around with 90% HP if theres a monk in the room?

why the *!@# did i buy this xpack.

While the warrior pvp bonus blows...
...spell reflection, mass spell reflection, gag order for pummel and heroic throw, disrupting shout. Warriors have the best kit vs casters compared to any other melee currently.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
You can always glyph it to lower the CD to 20s.. /chuckle

Also why the !@#$ did you chose bladestorm over shockwave for pvp... I don't even understand your logic behind this choice, shockwave is the far better pvp choice in it's tier.

You may have gotten 2200 in s9 but that does not mean squat if you don't even know how to spec properly to counter your most hated enemies (casters) in PvP.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
While i don't care about the spell reflect, the glove thing does need to be fixed, perhaps we need a new thread for that?
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
You can always glyph it to lower the CD to 20s.. /chuckle

Also why the !@#$ did you chose bladestorm over shockwave for pvp... I don't even understand your logic behind this choice, shockwave is the far better pvp choice in it's tier.

You may have gotten 2200 in s9 but that does not mean squat if you don't even know how to spec properly to counter your most hated enemies (casters) in PvP.

Bladestorm is actually an extremely useful talent vs casters. Can't be cc'd, removes snares/roots---allows you to play around in rings of frost and hands of guldan.

In arena, the only viable choice will be shockwave. Unless you're playing with a paladin (which was pretty much a necessity in cata anyway) you're going to be rooted/snared for eternity.

While I do mock warriors for crying all the time, there are a few things that warriors don't consider.

Biggest example? Warrior snare sucks. It's the same exact hamstring I was using 8 years ago. In cata if you improved it...it was actually half decent. Now to get that same effect, you have to lose out on a talent in order to get it. Granted, this isn't the only class that has these choices to make (pom+ring of frost=stupid) but it's still a bit saddening.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Bladestorm is actually an extremely useful talent vs casters. Can't be cc'd, removes snares/roots---allows you to play around in rings of frost and hands of guldan.

You cannot justify BS over Shockwave at any point in competitive and non competitive PvP, casters won't be able to do much at all being stunned 4s every 20s at all in conjuction with both our spell reflects, silences, pummel and fear.

The only other talent useful for PvP in said tier is Dragon Roar which would only be used in an arena comp or rbg team that requires burst over control.

Let's face it bladestorm hits like a wet noodle compared to our standard rotation and the other options in it's tier.
Edited by Greìl on 9/28/2012 12:12 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
I think Blizzard keeps it that way so people like you won't have to have a choice whether or not you are going to spell reflect and therefore will stop crying about WAH WAH WAH WAH NO DPS OUTPUT WHILE TURTLING.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
Curious, between Spell reflect, Mass spell reflect, disrupting shout, gag order what are caster supposed to do when they finally get away from you? I thought warriors were doing pretty good, but not sure.

edit: Good, not god. Spelling derp.
Edited by Sixra on 9/28/2012 1:39 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
Nuke the crap out of us.
Reply Quote
98 Undead Warrior
gag order is a glyph, it makes your throw weapon skill silence for a very very short time, its not even a lockout. Spell reflect doesnt reflect most of the time, ive had a chi burst/anything faggadin, DK, you name it go right through it. Disruptive shout is very situational and the CD makes most people just pass it over. Warriors generally get screwed every expansion, and will continue to for the next couple probably. We are the new shamans in the way of lack of service.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
@Zieg

necroed

This is from last year and Gag Order doesn't work in PvP anymore.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]