Hmmm... A queue for WrA

100 Troll Rogue
I haven't seen that in a very, very long time. Welcome back to WoW, I guess.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Yeah I was surprised to see that myself.

It's like everyone and their mother came back to WOW hahahah
Reply Quote
Ayup.

Sittin in the queue.
Reply Quote
94 Human Death Knight
Place on queue: 46

Estimated Time: 2 minutes

Yep, first time I ever see a queue in WrA. Well, we ARE a high population server. I feel bad for MG, since they are a full population. Their queue must be gigantic.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Yup, sitting there too.

So.

How YOU doin'?
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Mage
I h8 w8n.
Reply Quote
86 Dwarf Priest
My que time just went from 12 Minutes to 48 Minutes. =/
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Warrior
LOL 15 minutes queue.

Good night. I'll get on tomorrow.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
22 minutes queue.

Guess I shouldn't have logged off for dinner after all.
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Druid
This sucks. ><
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Warrior
Yep, I had 20 minutes in queue.... then my kitten ran accross the keyboard and disconnected me.
Reply Quote
100 Undead Death Knight
I immediately regret logging out.
hurhhgg
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Hunter
After 8pm server time and it shows a queue of 336. Impressive. This almost harkens back to Vanilla launch. Well if you add a 1 before 336.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Neener I got on before you venziface. *runs away before gets swatted*
Reply Quote
70 Worgen Warlock
Reminded me of the beginning of BC, I haven't seen a login queue at all for the last few years, let alone a queue with 700+ people waiting.
Reply Quote
91 Troll Hunter
I have been with WRA quite a while. I used to be on MG where this was very normal. I hated it.
WRA was not a low pop server before. I never ran out of people to RP with. BGs were fine. Now I can barely find enough to farm and have to queue for things all the time.
I hate this.
PLease Cross realm is NOT a good thing. IMHO.
Reply Quote
91 Blood Elf Rogue
I have been with WRA quite a while. I used to be on MG where this was very normal. I hated it.
WRA was not a low pop server before. I never ran out of people to RP with. BGs were fine. Now I can barely find enough to farm and have to queue for things all the time.
I hate this.
PLease Cross realm is NOT a good thing. IMHO.

It's the beginning of a new expansion, it's pretty common for queues to happen this early on. Loads of people coming back, loads of people just starting. In addition to the current loyal players.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Paladin
100+ Queue
Wait time of 20 minutes

I went downstairs, made a sandwich, grabbed a beer, talked with mom, walked the dogs out back.

Came back, 3 minutes left. Use bathroom. In by the time I got back.

Such a blasphemy, this queue and all. I don't know what to do with myself while waiting. I have nothing else to do.
Edited by Valliac on 9/30/2012 5:18 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Druid
Moments like this is what I have two monitors for. Big queue? I'll just browse the internet and watch some videos on my other monitor until I get through.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]