<Sententia>... recruitment thread

Just a little update-y goodness here....

We're still sorta alive and kicking, a little bit. I've had to step down from being GM for personal reasons but the guild is in the hands of my very capable friend and experienced GM, Loralai. We have 2 vice- GMs, Willia and Turdinn, and I remain on high council.

It's quiet though... and we could use a few more warm bodies around. If anyone is looking for a smallish, super nice and helpful group of people to hang out with, here we are. We mostly know each other on a first name basis, and at the moment, the guild is pretty much just a hang-out are for a group of friends. But more friends are always good. :)

We are really needing a few RP coordinators for the guild. If anyone is looking for a place to really make their mark in terms of RP, this might be a place for you. We're level 25 and have nearly unlocked all the perks.

Just whisper anyone you find online if you're interested (I have WAY too many alts) or leave a note here on the thread.

xo
Gwennie :)

Hi folks :)

Some of you might recall that I used to be the GM of Mythdren. We've moved ahead with a name change and added in a RP structure, but otherwise, we're the same group of friends who play together and generally have a blast.

What do we do?

Some light RP (such as IC guild meetings, parties, fireworks, hide and seek, BBQs, etc.). RP is always optional with us, but the idea is that Sententia will be a group of learned scholars, and so anyone who joins us is welcome to give lectures, do lore tours, teach, offer training or whatever sort of educational pursuit might suit your RP. Gwen is a Librarian and has a rather large collection of GHI books.

Lots of Achievement / Transmog runs.

There is lots of interest in raiding and we have a core group that is geared for it. We just need to get organized and get it off the ground.

Pretty much we are a laid back group of adults who enjoy playing the game together; we hang out, and have fun. The guild is run as a democracy, by a high council of members who vote on major decisions. The GM works for the guild and not the other way around.

Drama will not be tolerated and people who stir up trouble will be given the bootsky.

If you want to hang with us, you must be tolerant of people and their politics, beliefs and lifestyles. Sexism, ageism, racism, gay bashing, any other sort of intolerant "ism" has no place in Sententia.

So if you're looking for a place to hang out, do a little of this, that and the other thing, and meet some new friends, then please look us up. :)

In addition to Sententia, there is a horde-side sister guild called Infractus Anima, as well as a GW2 sister guild called Novus Gregales. All three guilds are housed under the umbrella "Omnium Gatherum" or Gathering of Friends.

Boring details:
guild level 25
website is http://omniumgatherum.enjin.com
we have a 25 person vent AND a mumble server
7 tab guild bank
gchat is OOC
Edited by Gwendlach on 3/11/2013 11:43 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Warrior
Good luck!!!!

/bump
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
These are good people :D Bump, and best of luck going forward!
Reply Quote
88 Draenei Shaman
A bump to a new expansion filled with new friends and new moments to enjoy. Sadly due to my computer I won't be able to do much in Pandaria, but I'll still be around.

<3s.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
I'm interested in joining :) I just came to this server a few weeks ago and have been looking for a place to hang out.
Reply Quote
Hi Mhezzo! Thanks for the interest.
I won't be in game tonight but feel free to /who Sententia and chat with anyone else who's online. I'll try looking for you tomorrow when I get online and you can also check out our website at:

http://www.omniumgatherum.enjin.com

xo
Gwen
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
/guildie bump

Sooo...yeah. I love this guild and the people in this guild, etc, etc. And while I may not be on until later this weekend, I can promise you antics when I finally arrive.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
09/28/2012 09:02 AMPosted by Willia
Sooo...yeah. I love this guild and the people in this guild, etc, etc. And while I may not be on until later this weekend, I can promise you antics when I finally arrive.

I want antics? Can you bring some for me?! PLEAAAAAAASE? :D
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
My antics are an ancient, Chinese secret.

You'll just have to discover them for yourself! ;)
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid

:(

^ Now I'm sad.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warlock

:(

^ Now I'm sad.

Heres a hint.

It involves plaid.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Great group of folks. Please consider joining! Panda a plus. (Just kidding.)
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
Good luck to you guys! Hope everyone is enjoying the new expansion.
Reply Quote
12 Pandaren Monk
I am Chef Tasty and I approve of this message.

#politicaladseason
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
New guild name proposal: <Plus-Size Panda Patrol>

Just sayin'.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
[quote]

Heres a hint.

It involves plaid.

This is exactly correct. VEESKO, IS THAT YOU? D: I MISS YOU SO MUCH.
Edited by Rufia on 10/1/2012 2:35 PM PDT
Reply Quote
I don't want to give away any secrets but Igoricus is a certain member who is normally a smexy Draenei lady...

and I like Plus-Sized Panda Patrol!! PPP for short.

*wonders if she can sway high council to name change again*
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
I don't want to give away any secrets but Igoricus is a certain member who is normally a smexy Draenei lady...

Not to that...
Reply Quote
88 Draenei Shaman

Not to that...

<Grandmas Gone Wild>

It could work....
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Yeah, if we were leaving the naming of our guild up to 4-Chan.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]