Wednesday, Septemeber 26, 2012

90 Night Elf Druid
I got Spear of Xuen yesterday and made it to 87. Got to the point where I was asking the question marks on my world map/minimap questions, so I went to sleep.

How was your guyses first pandaland day?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
I am trying to catch them all!

PS - Doing the battle in Ironforge and Exodar, for the achievement sucked.

PSS - DO NOT UNDER ESTIMATE THE GNOMES. I was flying by Gnomergan watching my mini map and I got hella one shotted out of the sky. Landed in the middle of all those damn gnomes.

Gnomeregan Infantry Shoot hit You 139401 Physical. (74645 Overkill)
You died.

Is the result. :(
Reply Quote
I love the pet battles, I've only done two PVP so far but I want to do more. I've been noticing a lot of people are just buffing up the most popular looking pets, so I've kind of been building my team against that specific set.

Also Lil' Tarecgosa is cheating I don't care what you say.

I don't know when I'll get around to leveling... too many people out there...
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warlock
I haven't been back to pandaland, and am still trying to figure out names for a panda, and a class, and for my gnome monk.

I uh, got sidetracked catching critters.

Today, we have Halloween decorated cookies, aren't they scary kids?
Reply Quote
MVP
86 Night Elf Priest
I did a pet battle by accident. HONEST!!

I saw a pawprint on the map, walk over and saw I could interact with a squirrel. Next thing I know my spider is hissing and biting ... and level 2. O_o

Gaolin is now level 7 and almost as far as what I tested in the Beta. I added a little RP history on him to the Wiki (and the stickied character thread). I discovered that so far there isn't really a stated height range and while there might be clues, even aging and age range isn't clear. (Liu Lang went back to Pandaria every five years, so obviously they live long enough that he went numerous times. And he lived long enough for Shen-Zin Su to grow from just big enough to tote him around to large enough for many pandaren to live upon his shell. I can't see that being a short life span at all.)

I was a little disappointed to have Blue's first options of quest rewards in Pandaria be weaker than her currently equipped item. (I also ended up logging out without her home safe and sound because her hearthstone was on CD and parental controls were knocking on my door.

09/26/2012 07:22 AMPosted by Silversol
How was your guyses first pandaland day?

Wait ... it wasn't day 2? Guess I looped it because I played the first hour and then played again last night.

Tonight's got some GW2 planned that I can't get out of, but I might have an hour of pandas after that.

=================

Oh! Was it just me, was I seeing things wrong, or did a gnome get quietly iced on the deck of the airship during one of the cut-scenes? I swear that something was going on while the Admiral or whoever she is was talking that a green-mohawked gnome went from busy to flat on his back - and a rogue and at least one other crew-member who had been moving closer to him were suddenly busy elsewhere. Hmmmm ... now I have to get others to Pandaria just so I can watch that again.

Good morning Sentinels! *noms a cookie* RAWR! Eat scary cookies to save the kids!

/tar Bite
/HUUG
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Rogue
Got three bars into 88. Went to bed. Got up, made coffee, thanked no one in particular that my classes haven't started yet, and then went back to leveling.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
09/26/2012 03:15 PMPosted by Sinlinara
Got three bars into 88. Went to bed. Got up, made coffee, thanked no one in particular that my classes haven't started yet, and then went back to leveling.

Your music. Stop it. J/K. Keep it up. Had to restart Spotify, new computer and all. I am missing music, I am sad Panda without being a panda and all. The recent played makes up for what is missing!

IG: Halfway through Zoja's 85. 1/3 of the way through Omgahippie. Somehow, healing is stand in the back and hit two buttons, where as tanking is more like four. Pffffttttt. Might try and level bear tomorrow when I'm more awake. Or GW2, I dunno. It's been awhile since a game peeled me away from WoW, new xpac and all, but oh my. GW2 is what I expect out of an MMO that isn't WoW. The temptation, so strong! PvP is sooooo much fun, which is what makes or breaks for me lately.

RL: No one say iOS 6. If you do, they all get it...

<3 and hugs Sents,
~Zoja
Reply Quote
90 Troll Rogue
I have just started the pet battles, and so far, my Ancona Chicken is level 5 I think. I plan to train the roughest, toughest, pit fighting hen in all of Azeroth! I call her "Hellscream". Suck it Garrosh.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warlock
09/27/2012 08:20 AMPosted by Skah
I have just started the pet battles, and so far, my Ancona Chicken is level 5 I think. I plan to train the roughest, toughest, pit fighting hen in all of Azeroth! I call her "Hellscream". Suck it Garrosh.

I can neither confirm nor deny a fighting pit back behind Ironforge.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]