29s thread of spoderman :DDDDDD

34 Blood Elf Paladin
I'm working of quite a few Twinks as you can see, does anyone have gear advice,research ,tools or websites?
Reply Quote
29 Undead Rogue
These threads are wonderful for that kind of thing. We can all be real d!cks sometimes, but we want more people to play with in the long run. I have been inactive for a while (and the recent games I did play my head really wasn't in the game. Casual FTL, that will soon change), but I know the classes that I play fairly well. Look at armories, look at the guild roster for twink guilds and scope out the players there who play your class. Compare and contrast. Playing with people and finding out who is actually good really helps, but there isn't much of that going on right this very moment, what with the new expansion being two weeks old and all. 49pvp.com/qlist is an excellent tool to see who is queuing in which XP off bracket. It all boils down to your interest and the amount of effort you take to do your research at this point.

Other than that, talk to the community, most of us are very passionate about PvP and are willing to point newcomers in the right direction.
Edited by Morrighana on 10/4/2012 6:41 PM PDT
Reply Quote
13 Pandaren Monk
Y'all might be interested in learning that WSG time limit is now 20 minutes according to MMO.
Reply Quote
29 Blood Elf Mage
I tried getting interested in end game again and just couldn't do it. Got to 86 before giving up. I have no interest in spending 15 hours a week grinding out levels, gear, professions, glyphs, gold only to play against anonymous people at end game.

Sub runs out on the 20th. I hope I can equip BOA legs on this toon before that. Nobody in my 85's WR guild is leveling archaeology :-/
Reply Quote
I tried getting interested in end game again and just couldn't do it. Got to 86 before giving up. I have no interest in spending 15 hours a week grinding out levels, gear, professions, glyphs, gold only to play against anonymous people at end game.

Sub runs out on the 20th. I hope I can equip BOA legs on this toon before that. Nobody in my 85's WR guild is leveling archaeology :-/

Believe it or not, all 3 of the 25 guilds I have 85s in have gotten Archeology done rather quickly.

My Gorgonnash guild has BoA legs already, Dmaw guild has BoA legs already, and my Ursin guild just needs Skinning and LW. The biggest project will be Dmaw, as I have 9 twinks on that server which will be wanting BoA legs. My other servers only have a couple chars that need em.

As for end game, I feel the same way. Grinding pvp gear out again just isn't that much fun, though I did enjoy leveling from 85-90. TBH, Mages are one of the few really OP classes @ 90 right now, especially with resilience being so low currently.

Warriors, surprisingly, are also pretty damn OP. Mages and warriors stand out to me right now as the best DPS classes to play, everything else is pretty mediocre.
Edited by Baeloro on 10/7/2012 8:29 AM PDT
Reply Quote
29 Undead Warrior
10/01/2012 03:49 PMPosted by Aamsa
qudtlsWhektoRlemf

You live Domperignon!

I'm still here! Just taking a break atm.
Reply Quote
19 Dwarf Shaman
Can't wait to get games started again guys
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Warrior
so far from reading this i seem to be the only person enjoying the gear treadmill at 90. i guess playing a warrior in this current state helps with that.
Reply Quote
10/07/2012 11:00 AMPosted by Guttedclass
so far from reading this i seem to be the only person enjoying the gear treadmill at 90. i guess playing a warrior in this current state helps with that.

I made the mistake of leveling my druid to 90 first. I have a mage, and I'm really tempted to level that next, but I am not sure I want to. Going from one extreme to another isn't really appealing to me.

I just fear that by the time things become more balanced, it won't be til halfway through the season when people are full conquest geared and Blizzard FINALLY decides to adjust numbers.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Warrior
for me it was either my warrior or my hunter to go 90 first. either way id be in a real good place right now lol
Reply Quote
10/07/2012 12:49 PMPosted by Guttedclass
for me it was either my warrior or my hunter to go 90 first. either way id be in a real good place right now lol

Hunters are pretty OP right now too.
Edited by Baeloro on 10/7/2012 4:31 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Warrior
10/07/2012 04:30 PMPosted by Baeloro

even if i did level it im not sure i could bring myself to play bm.... ive been survival since bc lol
Reply Quote
10/07/2012 04:37 PMPosted by Guttedclass

even if i did level it im not sure i could bring myself to play bm.... ive been survival since bc lol

You can't lose with any hunter spec @ 90 atm. Their healing is pretty off the wall even as AS or Surv spec.
Reply Quote
29 Undead Rogue
10/07/2012 09:49 AMPosted by Purj
Can't wait to get games started again guys
Reply Quote
29 Tauren Druid
Well Hello
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Warrior
figured i would dig this thread back up while i was this deep in the pages... looking to dust off my twinks :(
Reply Quote
29 Draenei Shaman
Any1 lookin to queue up??
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]