My Apology To Gilneas

90 Worgen Druid
Truly sorry about the misinformation, I did not intend for the boss loot to be distributed the way it did, i was misinformed, and i truly apologize for what happened. Sorry for wasting everyone's time and sorry for their outcome. - Tough
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Mage
All good, but I even said (quoting in general from battle.net) that we wouldn't get loot if we weren't in the raid that tags him. Instead of informing people into thinking they were going to get loot, I and probably many others, would have gladly helped kill him in an outside group had you just said that in the first place.

With that said I can't say I'm mad because I knew I wasn't getting any loot. As for the others, they seem pissed even though their own ignorance is to blame. You should hear some of these stories they're telling...

Good luck in MoP raiding!
Reply Quote
65 Worgen Hunter
So Storm forms a raid of just storm members, suckers a bunch of people to help bring down a world boss by telling them that they too can roll on the loot and then keeps the drops for themselves.....sounds about right.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warlock
:(

Kristen... no more love
Edited by Hellford on 9/28/2012 11:13 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
09/28/2012 06:50 AMPosted by Ellinra
So Storm forms a raid of just storm members, suckers a bunch of people to help bring down a world boss by telling them that they too can roll on the loot and then keeps the drops for themselves.....sounds about right.

As he said, it was an honest mistake. EVERYONE in our raid, including people not in storm thought that anyone who helped would be getting loot as it was a world boss. Please do not spread rumours as we killed this boss twice after the first kill for complete randoms and friends as well, Leroy(The mage who posted above) was actually in our second or third kill of it. It was never anyones intention in Storm to screw anyone over.

Also, please understand how the loot works before trying to say we stole it for ourselves.. it's done like LFR is now. You either get an item or a bag, it's distributed by the game.. We have no /roll or anything, the game does it all for you. It is impossible to 'keep all the loot' for ourselves.

Edit: Apparently they helped a fourth group of people down it now too of randoms/friends on the server.

Kristen... no more love

Why no love? o_O You were there for our second kill too and were able to see.. Do you really think I would purposely !@#$ someone over Richard? If so, you do not know me as well as I thought. :|

Also, as Leroy said.. Good luck to everyone in panda progression! :)
Edited by Kristenqt on 9/28/2012 11:31 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warlock

Kristen... no more love

Why no love? o_O You were there for our second kill too and were able to see.. Do you really think I would purposely !@#$ someone over Richard? If so, you do not know me as well as I thought. :|

Since when am I ever serious? Or take this game seriously? lol.

You still owe me drinks though, that I do take seriously.... (insert some kinda stare face thing)
Edited by Hellford on 9/28/2012 11:42 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid

Since when am I ever serious? Or take this game seriously? lol.

You still owe me drinks though, that I do take seriously.

I believe you said you were going to buy me drinks whenever I am able to make it to your home land instead of you coming up here for a change D: ! We can buy each other drinks.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warlock
Haha, home land, ya make it sound like you're not 3 hours away. Actually after I move this weekend I'll be even closer. Let the drinking begin!

And ya.. you're right, if you drive I'll buy.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Deal :D
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Cool cover bro.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
!@#$%ES MAD OVER GEAR LOLOLOLOL
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
09/28/2012 06:13 PMPosted by Deathspace
!@#$%ES MAD OVER GEAR LOLOLOLOL

Your face is mad over gear ;D

teheheheh
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
honest mistake i think not ninja i think so
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
09/26/2012 06:19 PMPosted by Tough
Truly sorry about the misinformation, I did not intend for the boss loot to be distributed the way it did, i was misinformed, and i truly apologize for what happened. Sorry for wasting everyone's time and sorry for their outcome. - Tough

Apology not accepted. You are still a jerk.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Dude bro, I agree with LightBRO, bro.

And I also would like to add Light is also a jerk.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
yea storm sucks bunch of bads
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
I don't think I have ever heard the words dude and bro used so much in one guild, especially in the same sentence.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
10/01/2012 05:16 AMPosted by Kristenqt
I don't think I have ever heard the words dude and bro used so much in one guild, especially in the same sentence.

Someone clearly hasn't heard elli get really excited on vent.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Yeah, I was meaning until this guild haha.. I have only been in storm a couple weeks tops now and I pretty much dream about dude bros now.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
I've heard "dude bro, he's a dude bro" used in a sentence before.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]