My Apology To Gilneas

85 Night Elf Druid
Anyways, Elli knows I <3 him. I'd hit on him, but his wife would probably hurt me before I could get anywhere.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
10/01/2012 01:47 PMPosted by Elandir
I've heard "dude bro, he's a dude bro" used in a sentence before.

The joys of storm vent ;)
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Shaman
People are still raiding on this server?
Reply Quote
100 Human Death Knight
10/02/2012 06:59 AMPosted by Muffindiver
People are still raiding on this server?

No course not.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Don't be silly Josh, of course not.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
I've always had respect for Storm, but ever since CA broke up, Storm seems to be building up its douche rep. It's sad. Did they inherit the douchers that were left over from CA or something?
Edited by Zannis on 10/9/2012 5:26 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
nah they got ppl from apathy so there douch rep went up like i srsly doubt they didn't know about the world boss tags since in pre/bc vanilla u couldn't just tag when someone was killing him and get loot that would be stupid it doesn't bring competitiveness back to wow that is why there is a 4 day respawn on it and that is y i am never going to get it on this server i am on because once he spawns it turns into a battleground of 200 ppl
Reply Quote
94 Human Priest
Haha, home land, ya make it sound like you're not 3 hours away. Actually after I move this weekend I'll be even closer. Let the drinking begin!

And ya.. you're right, if you drive I'll buy.

HF still owes me a BJ.

Just sayin'...
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Storm is full of ninjas. Welcome to Gilneas, nothing new here.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
10/09/2012 05:25 AMPosted by Zannis
I've always had respect for Storm, but ever since CA broke up, Storm seems to be building up its douche rep. It's sad. Did they inherit the douchers that were left over from CA or something?

Nah, we were always a bunch of douchebags :)

10/09/2012 08:11 AMPosted by Shokhéalonil
nah they got ppl from apathy so there douch rep went up like i srsly doubt they didn't know about the world boss tags since in pre/bc vanilla u couldn't just tag when someone was killing him and get loot that would be stupid it doesn't bring competitiveness back to wow that is why there is a 4 day respawn on it and that is y i am never going to get it on this server i am on because once he spawns it turns into a battleground of 200 ppl

Is your . key broken?

10/16/2012 02:20 AMPosted by Memories

I'm pretty sure I'm the only ninja here.
Edited by Lightbrngr on 10/16/2012 12:26 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
10/09/2012 12:28 PMPosted by Hellford

Try and read that in one breath as shown.

. and , are your friends.

Grammar is hard.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
How did gaining people from Apathy make Storm's douche rep go up? They gained Apathy's like nicest people D:
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
-Get the honor of participating in a server first kill with storm
-Miss out on probable bag of gold do to honest mistake
-Proceed to rage
-Receive nice and unnecessary apology on the forums
-Still proceed to rage
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
10/09/2012 08:11 AMPosted by Shokhéalonil
nah they got ppl from apathy so there douch rep went up

ROFL. So, basically what you are saying is that Gale and Kristen are douchebags? Well now....
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Rogue
10/16/2012 12:25 PMPosted by Lightbrngr

Nah, we were always a bunch of douchebags :)

Is your . key broken?

I'm pretty sure I'm the only ninja here.

nope im the real ninja
Reply Quote
100 Human Priest
Haha well, only the people that were bad at the game and got yelled at would hate me, I mean, that's the only reason I see here lol (not sure how you can hate Kristen though lol)
I think you should just get over it and play better, what can I say lol
love you guys :)
<3
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]