Prot-Fury Warrior LF Weekend Raiding Guild.

90 Pandaren Warrior
Hello, I recently transferred here at the start of the expansion and I am seeking out a guild who has a weekend raiding schedule that is in need of a Tank/dps. I am comfortable doing either roles or both. I first started raiding in TBC on my hunter, whom I raided on through the last three expansions. I have cleared most relevant content on my Hunter and Bear. But I am looking for a place to call home for this character. Past achievements include Tier 12 7/7HM and Glory of the firelands Raider, 8/8HM and Glory of the Dragon Soul Raider. When it comes to a raiding guild that fits my schedule I am dedicated to knowing what I need to do before having to be told and performing at a level that will most benefit the raid. I am not one to shy away from trying something new or performing a role that might not garner me "top dps". Anyways I am a confident and competent raider and would love to find a group of like minded players to roll through Mists with. Hit me up in game or here if you have any further inquiry. Cheers!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]